LF Server mates (Hann, CSI, Haster, Maltyrael, Starlet, Buy More Mods)

Replies

• Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It's never too late (says the guy without a tank :D)

What was this today Jonny? Did you fight me to switch positions from 9 to 8 or did someone bump you down nearly the same time? Thought first you maybe would switch positions until payout to stay in top 10 :)
  • Haha true. And my guild mates always tell me to chill. It will get better when i am 80. Atm the levels also make a difference
  • JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    @Haster yesterday I didnt fight you. I did fight you once on Monday or tuesday on accident. Sorry for that. But i did lose lol. Your fives took my phasma with 60% and RG with near to 0 hp down.
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    JonnyBravo wrote: »
    @Haster yesterday I didnt fight you. I did fight you once on Monday or tuesday on accident. Sorry for that. But i did lose lol. Your fives took my phasma with 60% and RG with near to 0 hp down.

No Problem, i was just wondering, thought i was 8th and then 9th and you 8.Maybe i was wrong and only was 9th. If you need to gain a good position for your last fights attack me if you like.

But would be great if we don't fight and bump each other down from good payout positions in the last hour ;)

Btw. my St.Han has now Gear Level 7, 5 stars and level 69. Think by the end of next week i may have a Tank :D:D:D
  • Yay... Haster is geting a tank =)
  • Whats up with your characters levels, Maltyrael? No credits?
  • Right now.. Just saving.
    Only lvl when the character needs the lvl to equip a piece, and I have the gear.
    Also been bringing up other toons. Preparing to change my arena team (most likely when turn 80).
    I know I've a gimp squad now.. But I can still get in the top spots so it works out.
  • Sorry for the bump jonny =(
  • No worries. After my payout it's all cool :)

But i am surprised your going for my 4th place and not any further ;)
  • Btw how easy was it and how sloppy is the AI.
    I hope i did give you a hard fight lol
  • Going for 2.. But 2 and 3 are already guildmates.lol
    Han's lvl 80 with the gear 10 is out of reach for a couple of days.. :/
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Had to fight hard today to make it even in the top 20. Dropped down nearly to 40 and had no luck as i fought 3 players who immediately attacked me after i win to get their position back.

Thank you Remi, UgnaughtPoet and Chow :p
  • Aww ****!
    I was lucky I only dropped to 16 last night.

Ugnaught is one that always fights back!
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Aww ****!
    I was lucky I only dropped to 16 last night.

Ugnaught is one that always fights back!

I don't know how many times i fought Ugnaught. I think at least once per day since 3 weeks. But i don't see the point to fight back if it isn't the only good option for a win. He fight me, i fight him, he fight me and so on....and nobody makes a real progress.I always try to avoid that.
  • Damm Jonny, we both had the same plan to fight danielhzu...but you was 1 minute faster ;) CSI was to strong for me :(
  • Haha. I fought him about 3 times. We kept switching spots for about 45 minutes. Yeah CSI is weird to fight. Sometimes I win with lucky RNG.
  • ****. I almost fought you again, Haster. It's so tempting to fight you! I just see no tank and thought 'oh yes!' But then i saw it was you...
  • Look again today, maybe you'll see a tank :D
  • JonnyBravo wrote: »
    Haha. I fought him about 3 times. We kept switching spots for about 45 minutes. Yeah CSI is weird to fight. Sometimes I win with lucky RNG.

CSI haxxors! haha
    Ok no he doesn't. Don't poke the sleeping dragon imho heh, he might go all crazy and defends all payout times ;)
  • Akiraine wrote: »
    Haha. I fought him about 3 times. We kept switching spots for about 45 minutes. Yeah CSI is weird to fight. Sometimes I win with lucky RNG.

CSI haxxors! haha
    Ok no he doesn't. Don't poke the sleeping dragon imho heh, he might go all crazy and defends all payout times ;)

CSI?

Welcome here B)
  • @Haster congrats. Finally you got got a tank. You shouldnt drop so much now when on defense :wink:

Hey Akiraine. Is that you, CSI? :wink:
  • I'm not CSI heh, just a friend of mine
  • Yap, finally, just needs a bit more mod tuning and the 7th * but should be done in 3 or 4 days.
  • @Akiraine I see. Are you on our shard as well?

@Haster oh it's St Han. Nice. Although I am still not convinced that he is better than RG. But hey is certanly easier to farm. St Han that is.
  • Nopes I'm not. CSI gives some running commentary on our group chat among friends sometimes tho ;)

(Usually **** about some whale who is level 80 already and holding top spot) hehehe
  • Haha yeah, Hann. Super whale he is! But he gets beaten by some others. Well thats the nature of those games. Spend insane amount of $$$ and you're super strong. But I feel it's not that big of an advantage here.
  • JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Say hi to CSI and tell him to man up and stop running Double tank! lol :smiley:
  • Have RG at 3 * and i soon reach level 77. If i get the cantina farmspot for RG, he'll be farmed. Need him anyway to complete the dark side battles.

@Akiraine, he means that Hann guy....i just would know how much money he must have spend to get all of his toons and level so fast.
  • @Haster I am in the same boat. As soon as I hit 77 I need this RG node and farm the **** out of it lol.

But for now I am trying to farm rebels as fast as possible. Event is coming.
  • Well, I'm seeing the same on my shards.
    I'm level 75 and 74 respectively and some guys at top been level 80 for 2 weeks at least, running some premium toons like 7* Rex, SF etc.

It's a different fun, playing totally ftp on these accounts, different sort of challenges for all those different events heh. I'm pretty sure CSI is also totally ftp.

The double tank meta is almost over on most of the matured shards heh. Hardly see any left on my main server