LF Server mates (Hann, CSI, Haster, Maltyrael, Starlet, Buy More Mods)

Replies

• JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I did toons all the way and always multi sim the whole energy.
    One guy in my guild did testing for a month and it made no difference how you sim or even fight.

Buying mod packs for now with all my crystals. Definetly worth it!!
  • I think it might be in my head.. But I sim two by two.. Not a fan of simming all at once. I think over time it balances out, but its way more visible to do 10 battles at once and get one shard than do 1 by one and get just one shard...
    Thanks for your input guys =)
  • So guys... how about the tournament?

lol

Good luck Groove, it should hit the states in a few minutes =)
  • Ha, good luck to you guys as well!

Unfortunately for us its a whale only event in my eyes that favors old shards :(
  • Yeah. Completely P2W. Really Bad. But hey, it's a Company trying to make money after all.
    I will not continue with this. Did refreshes till 50 crystals per toon and then stopped. Reached like top 100 and now I am back at like 600 or so...
  • Hey Jonny
    Could you please tell me who's number 1 in your leaderboard at the tournament?
    Im wondering if we are on the same shard.
  • AKK889 is number 1 right now.
    I dropped to 22XX btw. Total crap this Format...
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Yup Groove, older shards have a greater advantage. Not only more characters to pick from but also higher gear/better mods
    JonnyBravo wrote: »
    AKK889 is number 1 right now.
    I dropped to 22XX btw. Total **** this Format...

Different shards then, thats not the guy at 1 in mine.

• Groove
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    On mine, In Bennet is in the lead at 8k right now. I know at least DarthSLR is here with me.

Nearly everyone in my guild is on this tournie, and most of them are day 1 players.

Siiiiigh

Well on the bright side, none of us are going to get a high star shoretrooper. So I wont be at a competitive disadvantage ;p
    Post edited by Groove on
  • I totaly like this tournament. Spend a huge amount of money, now nobody could stop me. Wait, this was they guy in first place thinking....if i would do this my wife would go a bit crazy if my phone bill would be 3 times higher then normal.
  • On my shard the first two (from the same guild just made 1400 points in the last hour).. They aren't even spending its straight out a cheating contest.
  • Yeah, it's super easy to exploit it. Too bad EA didnt Account for that...
  • And now that we were starting to settle... Here comes lvl 85!!!
    How's everyone?
    Haster you haven't been doing your job the jedi guy got 2nd the other day.lolol

• Lol yes, i really drop to much over night, even with 2 Tanks i'm always near place 50 or even worse. Today i reached at least top 20 after 3 days outside :|
  • :/
    You're missing the raid gear to upgrade.
  • But it's getting better ;)
  • Saw you climb up today =)
    Cool. You started doing t7's?
  • No...but just needed 4 days for t6 and as first i get also quite good gear.
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Hi there :)

Our group is really hard with all that teams composed with wedge biggs anakin and lando xD
  • Hi Chow =)
    Welcome!
    Maltyrael here.
    I've dropped my orange suits =) but yea our shard is far from easy
  • Hi, masterhedge here, looking for shardmates 2, it seems that we got different timezones. Any one in top 20 interested.
  • Some new guys here, welcome :)
  • Hey new folks! Welcome welcome

Shout out to Malth - I saw you moved up to 3 instead of bumping me out at 2 near my payout. Much <3 my brotha

• Groove wrote: »
    Hey new folks! Welcome welcome

Shout out to Malth - I saw you moved up to 3 instead of bumping me out at 2 near my payout. Much <3 my brotha

<3
    Only time I attack you now is if the top5 is crammed with guildies, otherwise nope. Respect Sir!
    Still love your team =)
  • Malth - love that you are running 4* shore. I'm so jealous.

I wanted to be the clever guy who fielded a low start shoretrooper, but Droid Callers refuse to drop for me. So frustrating!

Amazing character imo, even at low stars.
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Groove wrote: »
    Malth - love that you are running 4* shore. I'm so jealous.

I wanted to be the clever guy who fielded a low start shoretrooper, but Droid Callers refuse to drop for me. So frustrating!

Amazing character imo, even at low stars.

Yap, totally viable, I still have some health to give him, missing 2 stun guns and 1 thermal det. which is more than enough for him to last long enough for the battle to be decided.

I've been trying different combinations on how to let go of the orange suits...lol (hence the fielding of different teams.. which is what I like more about the game, mod switching costs kills me tho..lol)

Your team is getting better too, I don't see it dropping much =)
  • With the orange guys i finally came back to top 20 and nearly top 10 :D
  • Grats Haster! Welcome to the meta :)

Anyone able to finish the tank raid yet?

Even with (what I consider) a quite solid Wiggs/Lando team, I only managed ~500k on P2 Heroic. But hey, at least its more than 2%!

Brutally difficult
  • I came here to say exactly that Haster!!
    Glad to see you back =)

Nope Groove =(
    You changed guilds? Ben told me you did, but I can't remember...lol
  • Groove
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Malthael wrote: »
    Nope Groove =(
    You changed guilds? Ben told me you did, but I can't remember...lol

Yea, we took two guilds and tried to form a super guild by swapping folks based on raid scores. So far we've gotten to about ~20% remaining on the tank raid P2 after a day or so.