New cantina characters

Will they be adding current pack only characters to the empty cantina battles to make way for new pack only characters i.e. Yoda? That seems to make the most sense as there are hardly any characters worth farming other than Luke and Kylo in cantina and there is a lot of open space.

Replies

• who knows, but if yoda ever did make an appearance on cantina battles it would be pretty likely that he would be the very last node
  • I just wish there was some way for players to farm Obiwan, Qui gone etc. adding them to the empty cantina battles makes sense.
  • Cecton wrote: »
    Will they be adding current pack only characters to the empty cantina battles to make way for new pack only characters i.e. Yoda? That seems to make the most sense as there are hardly any characters worth farming other than Luke and Kylo in cantina and there is a lot of open space.

Finn and Geonosian soldier say hello. And yes there will be more added. Finn and Kylo weren't there at first after all.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Tomorrow night I can start on Kylo once I reach L53. So excited:)
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Cecton wrote: »

Finn and Geonosian soldier say hello. And yes there will be more added. Finn and Kylo weren't there at first after all.

Were they added to an existing table or on a new unlocked one?
  • I decided to level Finn to 7 stars. At the moment I am very, very underwhelmed. Currently working on Kylo.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    I decided to level Finn to 7 stars. At the moment I am very, very underwhelmed. Currently working on Kylo.

I pulled Kylo from a pack so I'll definitely be lvling him when I get to the fourth table
  • Consular can also be farmed in cantina and that's not a bad idea for new F2P players
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

Were they added to an existing table or on a new unlocked one?

Correct, they were added into empty spots.

Edit: let me rephrase. They were added into the 4th level. Which did not have them until their release.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Cecton wrote: »
    I just wish there was some way for players to farm Obiwan, Qui gone etc. adding them to the empty cantina battles makes sense.

it sucks you need to keep paying for packs to unlock them. Maybe it will change eventually,
    I decided to level Finn to 7 stars. At the moment I am very, very underwhelmed. Currently working on Kylo.

Have you tried using him to expose with Plasma as leader and hitting exposed target with double attacks?

I have a 4* Finn and he seems to hit harder than some other 4* heroes. I'm still working on Kylo but is Finn not worth the effort?

Well dude, you will be overwhelmed by Kylo again. I used to be a 4* Kylo user and he did disappointed me. NOTHING change in 7* as his skills are useless and ignorable in PVP.