Gw is awesome

godgiven45
1093 posts Member
edited July 2016
It's the best watching all your toons that you worked so hard on gearing staring and leveling get smashed because I only have enough mods for my arena team. My arena team can get me about half way before they fall apart but that's not near as fun. I like watching all the hard work I've put into lvl 80 gear8+ 7* toons get destroyed. It really makes me feel like all my hard work really ment something. One meta team with mods will completely destroy 20 fully leveled toons without mods. It's a blast let me tell you. It makes this game so enjoyable. Love watching all the hard work go down the tube in such an amazing train wreck. I wouldn't change a thing. As a matter of fact if you would just start the fully moded meta teams at node one it would be way better. That way I wouldn't have to waste as much time before I get destroyed.
So you put in a team and they don't even get a turn and you think well I will have better luck now because their team already went so it should be my turn. NOPE put in another team and I got to attack one time with one of my 5 toons. But guess what it's old ben lead and since dodge is "working as intended" it was a miss. So I put in the next team well you get the picture. It's wonderful. There are some really smart people that made this game the way it is. In fact they are so smart that I can't figure out what is going on. Guess I'm to unintelligent to figure out what I'm doing wrong so until I figure it out I will keep watching in aww as team after team go down in flames.
I don't know why people complain or even quit it is an amazing sight watching all your hard work get destroyed.
Only suggestion I would make is instead of having some random fully moded meta team show us how insignificant we are why don't you just have the Death star come in and blast our whole roster in a blaze of glory. That would actually be fun to watch.

Not quitting, not complaining just admiring the state of the game.
Thank you for all the fun and enjoyment I receive watching as I slam my toons against the brick wall you have created called Galactic War
Post edited by godgiven45 on

Replies

• +1
  • Well said...too bad you are about to get banned for speaking your mind. +1000. Someone screen shot the post before the **** deletes it
  • GW is really fun ! Especially when you waste 1 hour of your life playing it! I say waste instead of "play" because thats whay it feels like.

Its also funny when you fight hard modded team after hard modded team trying to preserve health and tm on your good toons with retreats etc. And then you prepare for your final battle, after 1 hour of playing carefully, only to fight 2* toons that die with a single sneeze ...
    The mother of all anti-climatic endings...

Thats when you realise 100% you are playing a broken product
  • Huh I thought I was being complimentary
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Lmfaoooooo amen brother!
  • I love the fact that every day this week (Now I am only mid 50s but still), I have pulled mid-70s teams. How are you supposed to compete against that? Lower to mid 60s, it can be hit or miss, but when you are getting 2-shot, it's a huge joke.
  • +1

I would rather one swift shot from the Death Star or Red 1

Most days I'm lucky to burn 10 toons to kill 1 of their SUPER 5
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    WAI, right guys? hello? is this thing on??

[*cricket noises~tumbleweeds*]
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Being 100% honest here...all joking aside any toon in gear lower than G10 is gonna get creamed. Everyday I can easily get to node 11 and I still have toons with protection on. For node 11 I use some toons with G10 and others G9. And the ones in G9 usually are the first to die. My squad power is 40k and I use 2 stunners at all times. I make sure my cool downs for heals and special abilities are always ready for nodes 6 and 9. Also if I attacked a certain toon that didn't give me good results I'll retreat and start over. I always try to end each fight with having as much protection as possible.
  • Zeu
    95 posts Member
    What sucks is that while low power players get super buffed teams , me , who I hover around top 10 arena every day get these as last 2 nodes
    Keep in mind most of my toons are maxed out fully modded with 5* so I could really take on anything

image.png

image.png

• What country are you playing from?
  • Zeu wrote: »
    What sucks is that while low power players get super buffed teams , me , who I hover around top 10 arena every day get these as last 2 nodes
    Keep in mind most of my toons are maxed out fully modded with 5* so I could really take on anything

image.png

image.png

What country are you playing from?
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    @godgiven45 you said "train wreck" - prepare for the mod police...!
  • Kirk
    45 posts Member
    This makes me want to not hit lvl 80. Thankfully I'm only 60, for now.
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Zeu wrote: »

image.png

image.png
    same thing happened to me today. All 3* all under gear 4.

• Why, why, why are you posting this? I look forward to those last two nodes every day.

Drexnaw wrote: »
    Zeu wrote: »

image.png

image.png
    same thing happened to me today. All 3* all under gear 4.

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    I agree OP, GW is awesome! I love completing it under an hour everyday and not losing a single character, plus I get a free 12th node! It's so much better than the joke GW I could auto before June 15 :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!