mods with speed

anybody care to share the type of mod they obtained and the unit/shape?

I have found speed as the primary ability boost (raw number, not a stat %) on the "receiver" (arrow to upper right) potency mods only

anybody seen speed on health, defense etc or other slots?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    That's your ticket to a +30 speed
  • Options
    The only speed primary I have seen, as you have said, is the arrow slot. You can get up to 30 speed from the primary skill. Other slots can have speed as a secondary stat. It seems like speed on the first secondary can get you at least 11 speed. I have a mk5 health triangle with 11 speed as first secondary. Not sure yet if all slots can get speed as first secondary. You can also get speed as 2nd, 3rd, and 4th secondary, but it doesn't seem to go as high as it will on first secondary.

Would love to get ahold of a mk5 crit dmg arrow with speed as primary and speed as first secondary. Not sure it's possible, but 41 speed from one mod would be sweet.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Guildmate has a 5 dot health circle I believe, that has 18 speed as third secondary stat.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Xhere
    80 posts Member
    Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »
    The only speed primary I have seen, as you have said, is the arrow slot. You can get up to 30 speed from the primary skill. Other slots can have speed as a secondary stat. It seems like speed on the first secondary can get you at least 11 speed. I have a mk5 health triangle with 11 speed as first secondary. Not sure yet if all slots can get speed as first secondary. You can also get speed as 2nd, 3rd, and 4th secondary, but it doesn't seem to go as high as it will on first secondary.

Would love to get ahold of a mk5 crit dmg arrow with speed as primary and speed as first secondary. Not sure it's possible, but 41 speed from one mod would be sweet.

48 is max on a one mod.
  • Xhere
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Max on secondary stat is 18 and with primrary stat being 30 as max. That gives it 48 being the max on one Mod probably making it the most rarest Mod so far. I yet saw one so far but I do know its possible as ive seen 18 on secondary stat.
  • Options
    ive seen a 20 speed second in 4th position on circle

not sure if its a bug from mod nerf