Add more Raids more beasts and lower raid currency price

I would like to see other Star Wars iconic wildlife/beasts incorporated into SWGOH such as the Reek, Nexu, Acklay. These beasts would appear on different worlds which we'd have to choose as a guild to attack as a team!

The current rancor system implemented from the new update is unfair 1/2 our guild does not get a go Timezone rancor health and cost of turn are these factors.

Events don't run often enough should have the same system as daily challenges as where there is a different event every day please address this issue.

There is also the opportunity to retain more players by considering these changes there seems to be a platform next to raid menu in the guilds menu for these new beasts or harder versions of the current guild raid by giving the rancor a new colour while giving him more health a throwing ability were your character doesn't get eaten but thrown towards the player and smashes against the screen hologram style.

our guild is divided at the moment not everyone is getting cranky at the people who do get a go :- one turn each is not the solution here please address these concerns before I lose my entire guild to bloody Pokemon go or reality not a very happy guild here glitches are one thing and money making is another but you won't earn money if no one plays my name is Laviscious my guild is pinners and my allycode is 236-187-413