We need a slider instead of Refresh Button in Arena

bluenqm
172 posts Member
edited July 2016
IMO I think we need a slider instead of Refresh Button in Arena.
We have to grind many things, and I don't want to grind this one.
Why we have to click a button many times to find the opponent we can beat?

We need a slider instead of Refresh Button in Arena 50 votes

Agree
86%
benacrowunit900000Mofojokers1992DaymaHutAzraelrulezFatzkeSzecsaJedi_of_OzNortikka_aikarajuuATSpainHarlodpeterwrilleyRenanFilipeMarkatonaTrawinSarryenHobnobSnake2bluenqm 43 votes
Disagree
6%
DarthpippaDarsid238tmtyl123 3 votes
Don't care
8%
dano7591LordRathSkirataOkl28Ad 4 votes

Replies

• Agree
    I think i proposed this back in december and it's still not there, it would be better and no reason not to do it. ;)
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Agree
    Bump! Devs please consider implementing this one.
  • ATSpain
    152 posts Member
    Agree
    Cool idea!
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    Agree
    Amazing! This would make life easier for me. But think how it might affect someone ranked in the thousands: it would be an overwhelming list perhaps, and it would certainly be too easy to pick off the weakest opponents.

I don't think they'll implement this since it further complicates the beginning user's experience.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Agree
    Seems to me this works like this for a reason. I think it's so they only have to check on the backend for a few characters above you within a finite range. They also try and avoid giving you currently active opponents. Would still love it if it could be done.

My proposal would be to show you everyone within your allotted range (so if I'm 200th I might be able to see folks from 151 to 199 say) but it would dim those currently in battle so they cannot be chosen. It would live poll the backend every 15 seconds approx and update the stream accordingly.