Rey vs. Cad Bane

Monfe92
12 posts Member
edited January 2016
I have 5* Cad Bane and 4* Rey. I am around level 50, and my team comp does not revolve around them. In terms of what they have to offer by themselves assuming the same gear and skill level, am I better to go with Rey? My Leader is usually Sid for arena, which would probably benefit Cad more because of multiple attacks, and for GW it's Barriss so they are equally beneficial. Are there comps that each would gain increased benefit from over another? In general do I want to use Cad because of 5*?

Now my question was mostly directed at sheer power. Cad has utility through stun and Jedi damage.

In a more complicated aspect, the way I have been playing is using Rey against Jedi teams but boycotting her against Phasma or Sidious teams because she slows down with debuffs. Perhaps the right answer is focus on Cad...

New question. I just unlocked Lando 4* from shards. Should I replace Cad/Rey with him? Could potentially run Sid leader, lumi, lando, Luke, poe. Have 3 star Luke and 4 star boba. Maybe boba leader with Sid, lumi, lando, poe.

Replies