Error code 9.3.2 upon confirming a mod to be assigned

I keep getting error code 9.3.2 and a restart every time I try to assign and confirm a mod placement. It is happening with two different mods that are identical. They are the diamond-shaped health mods (for the middle slot in the left-hand column), both at one star. I have tried with Ackbar and Biggs. Both give me the same error and a restart. I tried it several times with Ackbar and then once with Biggs to confirm that it's not particular to the character, and it's done it with both of the two mods (which, as I said, are identical). I have successfully confirmed a mod placement for a different mod on Ackbar in a different slot. I have not tried a different mod (other than the identical alternative) in that slot.

Replies

• Options
    And now that I'm trying to remove mods, while it's free, I'm discovering a similar restart error with removing the diamond-shaped health mods. This time, I think it was error code 9.0, but it had the same result. This was a five-star mod, and it was not upgraded. The character was Yoda.
  • Options
    I did manage to remove a diamond-shaped health mod from Qui-Gon. This one was fully upgraded and one-star.
  • Options
    Then I had another 9.0 error with Royal Guard. It was a five-star, non-upgraded health mod, again diamond shape. So it seems to me that shape health mod when not upgraded.
  • Options
    It even does it when I accidentally equip the mod, then unequip it, and then leave without confirming any changes.