Drop rates for free packs

Just curios if the drop rates changed. I have been playing for about 2 weeks and about the best thing I have gotten was a shard. Today I receieved 3 characters in a matter of minutes. 2 of them are 4 star. Barris and piglet are the 4 stars I got.

Replies

• Poggle. Spell check error
  • Lol at Piglet:)
  • I also got 3 characters since last night - the 2 star female Jedi with big ears that I forget the name of, IG86, and Ima-Gun Di!
  • I've had some good full character drops but nothing in the last month.
  • I got a hk-47 today. First complete character since boba a month ago or so. If only i had 350 shards i would test again
  • Oh man I want Boba.
  • Nothing change...is just luck...you can have bad and good moments.
  • Piglet is way OP btw.. His stutter shot will be Nerfed next update for sure. Congrats on the luck, nice pulls!
  • If you received three characters in one day, consider yourself extremely lucky. I have only been playing for a couple weeks, but I have only been lucky enough to get two characters dropped the entire time. Today, after saving up since the beginning, I cashed in the 2,520 gems for the chromium mega-pack. Guess what.. ONLY SHARDS! Purely luck.
  • I would consider 3 in one day very lucky. I have been playing since launch, assuming 10 packs a day I've opened roughly 400-500 packs and pulled a 2* qui-gon, 2* magna-guard , and a 4* poggle so far.
  • I've been playing since US launch a couple months ago - only characters I've ever pulled from Bronzium are 2* Ewok Elder, Teebo & Biggs - plus a handful of "You already have this character" shard drops for Royal Guard, Snowtrooper and JC once in the beginning. I keep hoping that one of these days I'll luck out and draw a Poggle or Daka!
  • Lol at Piglet:)

:)

I got Dooku, Poggle, Old Ben, and Boba in my first week playing. Over the next two months..nothing. Then yesterday I got another Dooku. I was incredibly happy.
  • Old Ben is in the Bronzium packs?? Drool.,.,
  • Been playing three weeks and haven't gotten a character :(
  • Got nothing for the first month of playing
    Then got 2 dakas in 3 pulls.
  • Got Ima Gun Di last night on a Bronzium, already got a Daka a couple of weeks ago.
    More than a few snowtroopers, royal guard and Ewok Scout drops too (converted to shards) oh, also got Ewok Elder on Bronzium too.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Raenas
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yesterday got IG-86. Only 4* is Boba, 3* are Plo Kloon and Hoth Rebel Scout. Pretty much useless the last two except being fodder in GW.