The scariest thing I have ever seen

Anubis
200 posts Member
edited January 2016
An all-Jedi team led by Ima-Gun Di all counter attacking my Sidious at the same time after he used his AoE. Lesson learned, but I would do it again to record the animation.

Replies

• Did you do that by mistake ? I've discovered this by having him as a borrowed hero so I had the opposite experience as you did xD
  • Kevz57 wrote: »
    Did you do that by mistake ? I've discovered this by having him as a borrowed hero so I had the opposite experience as you did xD
    I had never faced him in arena as the leader, so I didn't realize what would happen. I was really scared for a moment but he lived through it.

• i literally shouted **** when it first happened to me.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I'm farming Ima-Gun Di. Such a nice skill. ^^

Plus his Rebuke skill is very nice too. Both dealing damage and giving Defense up to all. Which goes on top of the defense bonus in his leadership skill. So that's even better.
  • Ima is fantastic. Pulled him from a chromium pack I think. I just got him to purple gear, by can't farm him yet
  • Yeah he is a priority target for me now first round.
  • Killing him doesn't remove his leader skill unless you retreat...
  • I pulled Ima from a bronzium pack a while back. He did really well for a while, but when you start running into a lot of the anti Jedi characters, he becomes less and less useful.

Still nice to have on the side as a B - C team leader for GW etc.
  • ima gun di is the best leader for regular road battles, those battles full of jawas or stormtroopers that spam aoe attacks.
  • My plan eventually is to get a team of.

Ima (L), Aayla, kit fisto, lum and probably dooku.

Constant counters and also possibility to drag others for a second hit.
  • I pulled him on a lucky Bronzium drop today, wasn't sure what his role would be apart from being on an anti-droid team. Good to know.

Best part was he got me 2 more Vader shards and 200k credits for unlocking the 26 light side toon achievement. :)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762

Awfully susceptible to an anti-jedi team, just saying, with everyone using Sid, he'd cream you and you'd never get anything to stick. Never mind if you ran across a starred up Maul, fuhgeddaboudit!
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Jabberwocky - very true but I think it would be a fun team set up.

Probably not long term for arena but cantina and GW would be fairly good.

Awfully susceptible to an anti-jedi team, just saying, with everyone using Sid, he'd cream you and you'd never get anything to stick. Never mind if you ran across a starred up Maul, fuhgeddaboudit!

This happened to me at around the middle 40's levels. The above was literally my team and it was great..... Uuuntil I started seeing the plethora of sid's in arena, and general difficulty maintaining viable star levels for Aayla, Dooku & Kit.

No stars = no health :/