Mod Drop Rates Are?

Daker
109 posts Member
edited July 2016

Mod Drop Rates Are? 70 votes

Terrible
38%
scubaDrekulviinshampooSmithieBerimboloMegadeth3700JediLericheYudokaRenanFilipetRRReyTrawinKahnwolfdjvitaAceCVSalty01CommissarSirGizzC3POwn6The6Bull6SpeedRacerZAKK 27 votes
Horrible
18%
Theopium7AnimalMotherNoobyTheBossZaramIsaiah_THE_JediLithalanArctosixThunderGunWinterbioJammMarmotaMonaxTreminxPlokoon187 13 votes
Inadequate
11%
effdashCaptain_ReynoldsNikoms565BrandiecardozaBig_BossWookieWookieNastynas91d49ers1 8 votes
Maddening
31%
MelvilVavasourAstrisJaybigoneDYNAMIKSSnake2BoroSmoothjedikilla84Aegamin33MalElizakrisamagus1EscapeArtist51MiralectredKellLoveswordHydracarbonVideian28FatalEdge66DakerInke 22 votes

Replies

• Options
    Inadequate
    Clicked hoping for a statistical analysis, found useless drivel. In B4 close
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Maddening
    Clicked hoping for a statistical analysis, found useless drivel. In B4 close

Come on Wookie, it's a joke lighten up... We've had radio silence from the developers on the issue for a week now, and everyone is frustrated.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Maddening
    Lol. Normally I dislike biased polls, but this one was well done.

Was tough deciding on which adjective I felt most accurately described the situation.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Terrible
    They're terrible. They didn't give us the exact number other than "slightly better than shards". Shards were 33% so I take it mods are 40%. From the bit that I continued farming, it certainly feels well below 50%. Total waste considering all the other RNG factors that go into getting a mod you actually want. I'm just going to farm my 1-2* mods and buy the few holes form the shop and not bother with the challenges . I want to continue gather characters, not pipe dreams.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Terrible
    Today i spent 140 energy and didn't get at least one mod!! Can't be worst than that!!

And devs says drop rate is better than cantina, hard to believe!
  • Options
    Terrible
    It is less than twenty percent.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Learn to poll, this is biased.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Basically a waste of cantina energy. Unfortunately anyone who missed the guaranteed T5 mod drops has to do it in order to compete at the top of the arena.

I would undoubtedly quit and contact google if I ended up in that situation.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Terrible
    Basically a waste of cantina energy. Unfortunately anyone who missed the guaranteed T5 mod drops has to do it in order to compete at the top of the arena.

Not true at all. It's total crap shoot either way to actually get quality mods, especially specific ones most players won't even have enough toons to farm.

You're better off using complete sets with specific main stats that fit your characters that are 1 or 2* than random 5*.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Yudoka wrote: »

Not true at all. It's total **** shoot either way to actually get quality mods, especially specific ones most players won't eve1

Yeah and the 1and 2* have extra horrible stats compared to the 5*.

I'm not complaining for me since I got a bucket load of 5* when we got one for each battle. Now that there are drop rates and you can get 3 and 4* on tier 3 it's highly unfair for anyone who missed the boat.
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Maddening
    Lol, I pray that the takeaway from this poll doesnt become that only 10% of players believe that the current drop rates are inadequate :smile:
  • Options
    Terrible
    Really surprised this is still open
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Terrible
    If mods are gonna cost 500k to lvl up a 5star then increase the drop rate. Or lower the cost to level them up and keep the current drop rate. Having both a low drop rate and high cost to level them up is rediculous. Only thing it does is give me zero motivation to spend any money or crystals, actually that's a good thing