Kylo Ren re work!!

Prev1
His basic attack should do double the damage it does with a stun instead of healing immunity

His AOE should do 3 times its current damage same effect

Outrage should do double its current damage

His unstoppable force should grant him 50% more damage when above 50% health and 50% less damage when below 50% health

His health should be increased by 20%

And potency by 40%

He should be on par with rey the only reason she could beat him was because he took chewies crossbown to the body! Which normally blows guys off there feet killing them!

Replies

• No
    My 2¢
  • And he should have a leader ability. As soon as a match starts, the other team automatically drops dead. Sound good?
  • Funny Eoth Koth hits harder than kylo... Just one of many.
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Why is that funny? EETH was a Jedi master. Kylo is a liked character, but he's still green...as evidenced by his impetuous behavior. He's not a bad toon in this game. His health is a huge advantage, plus he gets a retaliation buff too.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    He definitely needs a rework, right now is no threat at all. The kit is good, and has a huge health pool, but the damage output is ridiculous. He just needs some love :)
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Since he is a character that becomes enraged and does more damage when he is injured, he should get a tad more health and protection. (Or he'd be one-shotted too easily and you'd never see him in an injured state)

Give him yet another Passive.

Bloodrage:

When Kylo is injured and is around 60-75 % Health, his damage will be +50 %. (on all attacks)
    When at 30-59 % health, all his damage is +75 %
    When at 1-29 % health (in the red), all his damage is increased with +150 %.

The lower his health is, the higher his damage.

Combine that passive with his current skill Outrage and he could do quite the damage with Outrage.

Outrage

Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 75% more damage if Kylo is below 50% Health.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Not before Fett
  • Fett and Maul deserve a buff first of course.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Agree, poor poor boba, Maul just need a fix and a little speed and/or health, the rest is ok.

Boba really really needs love.
  • I have a 7 star gear 9 Kylo on my google play account and I can't understand why they made him so weak he has good health but his attacks hit like a tank kind of like Vader retribution is nice but I mean come on he's a skywalker Vaders grandson and they go and make Rey like the goddess of the entire game almost. I'm a big Kylo Fan. Kylo . Maul.Vader. Dooku, and if there were a Reven toon that would be my ultimate squad I'm a Dark Side guy lol
  • I'm gonna guess a couple months before episode 8 comes out there gonna retool Kylo and I think we will have the Jedi knight Rey like in cantina battles but I hope they do a fix on Kylo And even Vader he's a lil weak to
  • One can argue that boba as a leader is more useful than Kylo ren in a Phasma led team. Rey + mods + Boba's lead ability will deal astonishing damage numbers meanwhile Kylo will still be average/ mediocre.
    Kylo needs a leader ability and about a 15 percent boost in damage to his basic or if his basic inflicted a better status effect such as offense down or speed down, that would be a start. He does not need a rework, his kit is very fun, just needs to do more damage. I also think he deserves a leader ability at least! Phasma is the only first order with a lead ability.

As for his leader ability. How about +28 speed for first order, and whenever a teammate gains advantage, a first order teammate attacks one time. @EA_Jesse, I'm tagging you because I think that's an awesome lead ability lol, it could possibly bring back first order squads from the dead.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Agree with the damage increase, but how about this?

Remove retribution from lash out and instead remove all positive status effect on enemies, and in unstoppable add +75% change to counter attack (hey even the name and the icon of the ability matches this)

With that it would be a very viable option.
  • KingPin wrote: »
    Not before Fett

This. Quintillion times. Boba needs to be gutted and rebuilt from the ground up.

• I'd like Kylo to have a stun move, something like his stasis power in the movie. Maybe something that does no damage, but with a very high, or guaranteed, stun chance for two turns along with exposing them. Something like that. Just have it push out like 3-4 debuffs. Kinda like that one Tarkin move. Or Ben's mind trick. No damage, still a huge impact.
  • He could use a basic attack buff for sure. Even a 50% increase would still not be scary lol. But it would definitely be improvement.
  • No. His current abilities are accurate.
  • Most characters that seem op in the movies is weak af in this game ex mace windu.

• He should be on par with rey the only reason she could beat him was because he took chewies crossbown to the body! Which normally blows guys off there feet killing them!

He is on part with Rey in the sense they are in the same movie. That's where the similarities end. As the worst Sith/ Star Wars villi an ever, he is right where he belongs.
  • He's not a sith. He sucks. Maul deserves better
  • Jacen_Solo wrote: »
    Maybe something that does no damage, but with a very high, or guaranteed, stun chance for two turns along with exposing them. Something like that.

Hell yea, I mean why not just have a passive that only allows your opponent to use 4 toons.....
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    His basic attack should do double the damage it does with a stun instead of healing immunity

His unstoppable force should grant him 50% more damage when above 50% health and 50% less damage when below 50% health

And potency by 40%

He should be on par with rey the only reason she could beat him was because he took chewies crossbown to the body! Which normally blows guys off there feet killing them!

He can hit 9 thousand crit+ are you insane he has instant cool down, counter and is tanky thats a big no
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    brett94 wrote: »

And potency by 40%

He can hit 9 thousand crit+ are you insane he has instant cool down, counter and is tanky thats a big no
    brett94 wrote: »

And potency by 40%

He is outside top 100 in every single server. The kit is nice. The damage output is terrible. 9k crit? Yeah on Outrage below 50% health. Rey do that with basic unmodded. Basic attack is 2k with luck. Even old ben do more damage. He needs some Kind of boost without a doubt.
  • How strong is the force with him?

We will see in Star Wars Episode 8.
  • artax
    25 posts Member
    I never understood why any change to a character has to be a full rework which are few and far between. Can they not just do some small damage tweaks to useless toons? Games like league of legends pump out tons of small tweaks each month to keep all toons viable.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Funny Eoth Koth hits harder than kylo... Just one of many.

Always wanted a Kylo for he is my spirit animal haha but this doesnt sound enticing. Eath Koth is my greatest farm regret in this game. =D
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    +1 he was my first big farm from cantina. Been benched for months. A love lost! Bring Kylo back! Make Kylo great again!
  • Kylo rides the pine on my squad .. he is so under powered he is a liability for any on my squads.
  • Kylo - like each First Order toon - was designed to be run with Phasma as lead, not to be run in a non-FO squad. His damage is low on its own, but in aggregate - considering the 40% assist chance each FO toon gets running with Phasma - it adds up quickly. Kylo doesn't need a rework, his kit and stats are great when run in a FO team.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    RebelBass wrote: »
    Kylo - like each First Order toon - was designed to be run with Phasma as lead, not to be run in a non-FO squad. His damage is low on its own, but in aggregate - considering the 40% assist chance each FO toon gets running with Phasma - it adds up quickly. Kylo doesn't need a rework, his kit and stats are great when run in a FO team.

Sure. That's why nobody runs him anywhere, even with phasma lead.