Which Characters that are "unfarmable" would you use if they were farmable?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Rey and QGJ
  • Options
    There seems to be some confusion over who is farmable or not.

Open up the character in the game. In the bottom right, click on "find" shards.

If the only thing you see is "Available from the data cards in the store!" It is not farmable. Any other source than that, then it is farmable.

The following characters are the only ones NOT farmable (i.e. you can only get shards via data card packs - Chromium or the lucky Bronzium card.)

NOT FARMABLE:
    Cad Bane (although currently featured as a daily log-in reward).
    Lando
    Aalya
    Kit Fisto
    Eeth Koth
    Leia
    Qui-Gon Jin
    Vader (although rewarded over time via Achievements)
    Darth Maul
    Grand Muff Tarkin
    Old Ben

All other toons are farmable through shipments or individual battle rewards.
  • Options
    I think some of these will be farmable with the upcoming cartel battles
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »

If the only thing you see is "Available from the data cards in the store!" It is not farmable. Any other source than that, then it is farmable.

That's arguable. Yes there are characters like Ewok Elder who are technically farmable. However he requires purchasing crystals and doing multiple refreshes on the 2-C node to be able to get leveled up in anything resembling a usable time-table.

Considering someone like Ewok Elder as farmable belies the fact that nobody has him who hasn't 'farmed' him through Chromium cards.

For FTP players a lot of those characters would take over 6mo to farm.
  • Options
    There are a Few which show locations but are inaccessible such as Snowtrooper.

I'd build an empire team since as of now it's unrealistic as ftp.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is farmable, though she isn't farmable ;) (try, it sucks so badddddd)

So I would say Rey.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »

That's arguable. Yes there are characters like Ewok Elder who are technically farmable. However he requires purchasing crystals and doing multiple refreshes on the 2-C node to be able to get leveled up in anything resembling a usable time-table.

Considering someone like Ewok Elder as farmable belies the fact that nobody has him who hasn't 'farmed' him through Chromium cards.

For FTP players a lot of those characters would take over 6mo to farm.

I agree, there are some characters that are a total pain in the wazzzuu to farm. I'm trying to get Dooku now, and I figure it'll take me 12 to 14 parsecs to get him.

I listed only the true "unfarmables"--those restricted to only Data Cards.
  • Options

The following characters are the only ones NOT farmable (i.e. you can only get shards via data card packs - Chromium or the lucky Bronzium card.)

NOT FARMABLE:
    Eeth Koth

Seems like you are also confused since he is in arena shipments. Might want to check the self before you wreck the self.