3* Greedo - 33 - II

4* Admiral Ackbar - 14 - III

4* Lando - 10 - I

3* Kit Fisto - 10 - II

2* QGJ - 10 - II

2* Leia - 9 - II

4* Darth Vader - 1 - I

3* Lobot - 1 - I

Those are the characters I figure are worth mentioning or at least worth putting in the time and resources for.

I would like to do something with Lando for sure. Is he worth it at 4*?

Also EDIT I just unlocked Vader at 4*, should I just fit him into my current roster right away?

Replies

• Options
    For pvp,

Sidious (L), Lumi, Poe, Vader, Rey.

How does that sound? Something like that anyways...
  • fungushnitzel
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Your current lineup is a pretty good one.

Maybe tweak it a bit with Sid (L), Poe, Vader, Rey, and Genosian soldier. With poe in there you probably don't need a healer. Or for more AOE fun:

Sid (L), Poe, IG88, Lando, Vader

Sid's debuffs work great with both IG88 and Vader, and his crit bonus will help Lando with the mass destruction.

If you farm out Poggle then I would suggest HK (L), IG88, IG86, Poggle, Poe. That's my favorite team, but if you were to do that one it looks like you would have to put some work into it first.
  • Monfe92
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks for your input! I really like utilizing Lumi because she's so strong. In the first list you mentioned, would you swap Poe for Lumi?

Also, is my 5* Cad Bane not any good?
  • Options
    Cad bane is pretty situational, I have found. He's not bad if you're facing a Jedi squad, and he's useful for certain challenges and dark side missions. He's not really someone I would focus on squeezing into my arena squad though.

It's always hard making the decision to pull Lumi out of your main arena squad. She's just really really good, but at the top tier pvp nowadays most teams are relying on fast dps synergy while hiding behind poe. That's not to say you can't keep using her, my current squad has her in it.

But in looking at your lineup, you've got Lando, who if led by Sid and protected by Poe is like a human nuclear bomb. I'd suggest the AOE squad, and if you want to keep a healer in it drop Vader for Lumi.
  • Options
    Interesting. Should I use someone besides IG-88 for the time being? He's a measly 3 stars
  • Options
    chewy, vader, ackbar, sidious and ventress
  • Options
    Monfe92 wrote: »
    Interesting. Should I use someone besides IG-88 for the time being? He's a measly 3 stars

Use your strongest characters for PVP, but start working towards a team with synergy that you can farm efficiently. If you go the droid route, you can work on Poggle, IG-88, Poe at the same time. 4* HK will be okay for now and you can finish him after IG-88 and maybe Lumi after 7* Poggle.

• Options
    Are you suggesting using HK, 88, poggle, Lumi and Poe?

What are my other options?