12th Battle is Impossible

Teague
939 posts Member
4 days in a row, I've ran into a final battle that was impossible to beat. Please note, I'm NOT saying it was extremely difficult, I'm saying it was 100% impossible.

I'm level 79. I only have one "omega" on one character. I have two gear 9 characters and everyone else 8 or below.

Yet my final battle for 4 days straight was a team at level 80, everything Omega'd, all five at gear 10. All high tier characters.

There's absolutely nothing my characters can do against that. If I were allowed to use my arena team over and over against it (raid style), it would still take at least 10 tries to beat it.

Today, using a team of my best characters in the first attempt, I didn't even get the protection off of the first opponent.

I'm fine with GW being difficult. I actually want it to be difficult. But it should at least be possible.

If that 12th battle was the only battle, I still wouldn't beat it. I could bring every character I own against it, all full health and protection, and they'd still loose. That's how much more powerful than me these 12th battle teams are.

Just ridiculous. 100% impossible battle.

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    Today it was the 11th battle that was impossible to beat. By saying that GW is "working as intended" they mean that it is intended to be impossible to complete. They mean that extremely high rank players are intended to face a 12th battle against characters 3 star, gear 5. That's just insane. It's clearly broken.

I'd love to see a developer grab my phone and complete a GW. I'd love to see them complete just one a week.

Why is impossible what is intended?
  • Agreed.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Keep raising your arena/strongest 5 characters' strength and once you get to the 36k-37k mark GW will balance out and you'll get a 4-star-ish, easy-to-beat squad on the 12th node. It's a sweet win once you get there :smile:
  • I have only been able to beat it 5 times since the "make it easier" update compared to the 32 times before in not much longer of a time period. I am lvl 80 and have 9 lvl 80 character w/lvl 8 & 9 gear. I have to fight 4 groups of lvl 80 (total of 20 characters) with the final battle having all the gear at 10 or higher. Whatever they did did not make it easier but harder. Only two squads of 80 before they "make it easier" they broke something that wasn't.
  • I beat GW 126 times before the update. It was one f my favorite parts of the game. It was hard, but not too hard. Since the changes I have beaten it exactly zero times. My squad is just under 36K and I can't kill a single character. I am also unsure how my exact same characters with higher levels have so much less Heath. This is crazy and each day I play less and less. It feels like a chore. The GW was one of the things I enjoyed most. I used to pay for crystals, but I don't see the point when it is no longer enjoyable.

Thanks for that
  • Use low level ones in arena if you want to clear GW!

Happy farming. ;-)