Tweaking Arena Squad

I'm currently running a fairly balanced team in Arena battles which is only set to get stronger as my chars get better.

Currently the team is:
LEADER: 7* lvl 60 Darth Sidious
6* lvl 60 Jedi Consular
5* lvl 60 HK-47
5* lvl 60 Luminara Unduli
4* lvl 60 Captain Phasma

I have found this to be a very effective squad in countering most of the teams that I come up against in Arena battles. Its got buffs, debuffs, 2 healers and moderately high hp.

I'd like to continue this lineup as it is currently working very well for me but as we approach the lvl cap increase and changes to the current pvp structure are almost certainly bound to happen I am open to changing the lineup slightly.

My thought is to replace the Jedi Consular with another char but I am having a hard time finding a suitable replacement that fits well into the team. I find his extra heal to be very useful especially when he gets the extra cooldown thanks to his basic and I get to heal 1 turn earlier. I'm a f2p soft launch player who has a pretty wide range of characters already but not a lot of chromium exclusive characters.

Any thoughts on a possible replacement for the Jedi Consular somewhere down the line?

Replies