I can't Recall, need help. Thanks

Song
863 posts Member
edited December 2015
Did anyone remember what they got when they started the game? I started my game 3days ago and im lv30 at the moment. I just wondering did everyone started out the same?

This is what i got at the moment. I got total of 12Heroes, 7 Light, 5 Dark.
I just spent $10 (Beginning pack that got me Count Dooku + the 21days free 100gems) and i had opened 4 Chromium Data Cards.

Light
Clone War Chewbacca (3Stars) Come from the Starter Character.
Jawa (3stars) i forgot if he come with 3stars - Come from the Starter Character.
Jedi Consular (2stars) - Come from the Starter Character.
Clone Sergeant - Come from the Starter Character?
Resistance Trooper - Come from the Starter Character?
Ewok Scout - I got it from Chromium Data Card
Resistance Pilot - I got it from Chromium Data Card

Dark
Count Dooku (3stars) from $5 Beginner pack
Tailia - i forgot how i got her.
Snowtrooper(1Star)
Royal Guard(1Star) -
Geonosian Soldier (1Star) - from Chromium Data Card

I also got 10Shards/Darth Maul
Post edited by Song on

Replies

• Everyone gets given Chewbacca, Jedi Consular, Jawa, and Clone Sergeant on Light side and Talia, Royal Guard, and Snowtrooper on Dark side.

You got Resistance Trooper for free because you're playing on iOS.
    Android players get given First Order Stormtrooper.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Slushie wrote: »
    Everyone gets given Chewbacca, Jedi Consular, Jawa, and Clone Sergeant on Light side and Talia, Royal Guard, and Snowtrooper on Dark side.

You got Resistance Trooper for free because you're playing on iOS.
    Android players get given First Order Stormtrooper.

Thanks, it make sense. Now i can recalled. In the first day i didnt know there is Dark Side Battles(LOL) I just keep grinding at Light Side Battles with my Chewbacca, Jedi Consular, Jawa, and Clone Sergeant, Resistance Trooper.

At the beggining they only allow you to bring 3 Heroes? FOr taht reason i just strictly level up Chewbacca, Jedi Consular, Jawa.
  • Yes, I don't think the 4th and 5th team slots get unlocked until after the first stage but it's been so long since I started playing I don't remember.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Also i think they only give you Royal Guard and Snowtrooper for Dark Side? Then later in the game i forgot how but i have to go thru the Character list to used the Shards to unlocked Talia (30shards) (3stars) and Geonosian Soldier(10 Shards)

BTW in the beginning does Dark Side Battles already unlocked? or it open once you reach certain level?

• You have to have at least 3 dark characters to unlock dark battles. There may be a level lock as well, or have to finish stage 1 of light first.
  • You have to have at least 3 dark characters to unlock dark battles. There may be a level lock as well, or have to finish stage 1 of light first.

I believe it's 3 Dark characters and level 10 to unlock the Darkside quests.
This discussion has been closed.