Stormtrooper / AI is broken

Geddre
224 posts Member
Forgetting how horribly designed he is, he's actually broken due to whatever mystical formula you guys use for determining AI targeting. The AI consistently directs 50% of it's attacks toward Stormtrooper. Due to lack of an Empire healer, this makes him utterly useless, and in fact detrimental, in the potency challenge. I can NOT afford to level up a SIXTH Empire character just because the one I chose turned out to be unfairly targeted by the AI. Please fix unfair AI targeting of Stormtrooper.

Replies

• Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone please move this into the bug reports section?
  • Options
    I don't think it is just storm trooper. I, and others in forum, have noticed a change in how ai targets. It seems to have a more consistent targeting rather than the fully random it seemed to have had few months ago.

Doubt this would be considered a bug but more as back room changes WAI to provide more challenging battles.
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's more than that though. It's picking him over all others for some reason. Even before I had Tarkin leveled. It would go after Stormtrooper with 50% or more of its attacks, even though Stormtrooper was level 78, gear 8, modded. Tarkin was level 60, gear 7, no mods.

I can't think of any system that would target like that which isn't based on naming the target to go after... EG: a system by whigh AI is assigned a priority group whom to attack first. Such as EE, Bariss, JC, Stormtrooper in priority group A.
    Post edited by Geddre on
  • Options
    Could very well be.