Dark side battle 6-B

Hey all, I have a question about this battle. I have tried every possible strategy that I know of but cannot beat it. Those little fur dudes basically 2 shot fully geared phasma and every other toon I have. I have almost all toons at full gear and 60 but not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Replies

• Hard mode sorry
  • Is that the never ending Chewie and the Rezbears?
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What characters besides Phasma do you have for it?
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Lol, I've been waiting about a month for this post. That level is insane. It should be streamed live every time its played, w/free Popcorn.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/3279/level-6c-6-c-hard-dark

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/3732/how-to-set-team-hard-stage-dark-side

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2859/dark-side-6-b-hard-mission

Nite 6-C is like 6-B but harder ...

Tou don't want to pass, but 3-star, for gear and FOTP.
  • Being rather polite but oh my gosh isnt that Chewbacca on PEDs or what. One turn for each of my chars turns is a bit much.
  • No it's hard mode for fotp shards, completely insane lol. Only toon I don't have for dark that could help at all is poggle. 3 star is nearly impossible to achieve. Fur dudes are level 66 2 shotting my whole team no matter what combo I use.
  • Old daka and lucky revives and stuns is the only way I managed a 3 star... now I just sim it. Evil evil evil
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Not the Chewie one. 6B is ewoks and forest rebels. The last wave's boss is an ewok elder with an insane amount of health and debuff resistance. Surrounded by ewok scouts making crits all the time.

Frankly, I haven't beaten this one yet either. :(
    My Daka gets another star tomorrow so I'm going to try again.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I have been hoping for the same scenario but her revive ability doesn't always hit and those furry pets usually knock her out first lol
  • Get at least two healers and you can finished that lvl fairly easy.
  • I have Daka and Talia, not very easy lol
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Not unless you rank up Talia, and I've let her lapse at the expense of more all-around useful chars.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Is that the never ending Chewie and the Rezbears?

Nope, it's the one with the Boss Elder at the end, with a bucket load of ewok scouts on phase 3...

@Jfavor

It depends a bit on luck.. Ideally you want both Talia and Ventress as your leader (and borrowed leader)... This gives you evasion and speed bonus to nightsisters... which is also useful to old daka.

Take phasma along as she can slow enemies down and speed yours up in a crunch... There is a temptation to use Phasma as leader, don't! YOu really need ot make sure both Talia and Old Daka have the best chance of survival and move as quickly as possible.. Those two are essential... Things go rapidly south if either die.

Then bring along some other levelled nightsisters or tanky characters... ideally people who can stun...

You want to stick to using Ventress and Old daka's stun. and make sure to throw them around stunning as many of those ewoks as possible to limit the damage to your team... So people like Dooku and Cad Bane can be useful but neither have a lot of health.. so you gotta watch for this.. If one ewok is low on health.. don't kill it with anything but Ventress's AOE if she is going to act before that ewok.. If not just defeat it otherwise

Unfortunately it does depend a little bit on luck that either Old daka or Talia doesn't get focused fired..s o you may need to attempt it a few times

Good luck
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Jfavor wrote: »
    Hey all, I have a question about this battle. I have tried every possible strategy that I know of but cannot beat it. Those little fur dudes basically 2 shot fully geared phasma and every other toon I have. I have almost all toons at full gear and 60 but not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.

took me 5 tries to *** it took some luck

basically i had t6 phasma as lead t7 sid t5 daka t4 kylo t5 ventress and borrowed talia each time (t5 and and t4)

all max gear or 1 piece away

first 4 times i would find my daka got owned and was killed in the first round could limp to a finish but not a ***

i had daka in bottom right slot

last time where i was successful i swapped kylo's and daka's positions

to my surprised everyone now attacked kylo with his counter and aoe it really helped

kylo died with just ewok elder left got lucky daka rez's him as ewok res'd 2 more ewoks but was able to finish with ***

• Congrats