Make Raids adjust to player level

Many guilds have a very divers selection of players ie. Players from level 45 to 80 and this makes the Raids very strained because no raid fits all players in a guild. In my guild the solution is to switch between tier 3-4-5 raids

In my oppinion this is a suboptimal solution.

It would be a much more elegant and rewarding solution to let each player face a rancorens fitting for his level. The percentage damage can sweetly be added up to determine the guilds progress and all members contribute significantly to the raid.

And there is still an incentive to progress to the buyer tier rancorens, because it rewards better gear.

Replies

• Agree that ea should change something so that diverse groups less than 7* could be managed. Should slso be graduation requirements for each tier that a guild must complete the next lower level tier in less than two days before the next tier level is made available to keep guilds from biting off more than they can chew in a reasonable amount of time. If a guild has not beaten the raid after 2 days it should dropped one level of difficulty per day until they beat it to keep raids from getting to drawn out, and base rewards in the actual tier it finishes in.

Small guilds also take a long time to farm enough guild coins to even do a raid. Should be some way made available for small guilds to make themselves available for a merger to get as close to 50 as possible.

Under the current system, by the time someone is near level 80 they should have farmed at least one 7* tune and should be looking at getting on a guild that is doing T7 raids. Many of those guilds have enough heavy hitters that they far exceed the ammount of damage to beat a T7, but they need more members to earn the daily 600 so they can run raids more often. Even the last place rewards on a T7 raid are better than the first place rewards on a T5 raid, and if you have full guild with members making their 600 you will be doing raid evey 2 days. Iwas at one time in a guild like you describe and was the #3-4 finisher each raid, but the leader kept insisting on putting T5s up even though they took the guild 14 days to beat them... Complete grind and hardly any reward to show. Now i am in a T7 guild, I am usually in the bottom 1/3 of finishers, but am raking in gear and building my roster. The senior guild members have been very helpful on guiding new members on hiw to optimally develop their teams.