Who should I farm besides Sid in Arena shipments?

I don't have any of the other characters. IG-88 maybe? HK? Quick rundown of my guys:
51 4* Sid (almost 5)
51 3* Phasma
50 4* Fives
50 4* JC
50 3* Lumi (almost 4)
50 3* Poe
49 4* Chewy
49 3* Dooku
49 3* Talia
46 2* Ashoka

(and the rest)

thanks!

Replies

• I am farming IG-88 but no happy so far. Is poogle there in Arena? He is like a cherry on top of so many squads.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Prolly best to focus on Sid until he is 7*s
  • You won't like this answer but I'd just get that boy to 7* asap and don't look back
  • only thing is I have to spend crystals to refresh him right? or do I wait out the timer?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    only thing is I have to spend crystals to refresh him right? or do I wait out the timer?

Every 6 hours so you should be able to get 3 per day without to much fuss.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016

in Arena get Sid to 7Stars..
    in GW get Lumi to 7Stars..!!
    Cantina.. you can farm Kylo (spend all your cantina energy on him) for Cantina shipment go for Old Daka.

for your regular energy. Try always do the shard missions (Chewy, Fives, Dooku, Ashoka, Old daka)
  • Ok thanks guys. Should I alternate Phasma and Luminara in GW or just go full Luminara?
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    Ok thanks guys. Should I alternate Phasma and Luminara in GW or just go full Luminara?

I got lumi to 6* then phasma to 5* then lumi to 7* but i would do lumi first because she has a great attack and phasma doesnt really benefit much from the stars as lumi because phasmas buffs work either way
    Definately go for attackers before supports because the dps is alot better with more stars
  • ok. is Lumi considered an attacker? I thought she was heals? Also, i didn't thnk her basic attack was that great.
  • I agree with the advice to 7* Sid and Lumi. You won't regret it as they will serve you all the way through and if you don't use them in your arena team later they are still great for GW.

Getting them to 7* won't take long.

As to the original question: IG-88, Ventress and Han are my favorites in arena.
  • Ok can I ask why Lumi is considered an attacker vs heals?
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    Ok can I ask why Lumi is considered an attacker vs heals?

Her profile lists her as an attacker. She is kind of a paladin type that attacks and heals but lower hp.