Savage Opress

This guy comes across as a complete beast in battle but is majorly let down without some kind of taunt ability. How this guy isn't a proper tank is beyond me, I mean he is clearly a tank but is classed as an attacker. The dark side is also in desperate need for tanks too.

It's like he was put together at the last minute or something.

Replies

• Options
    Highest health character in the game is a healer, so... who knows.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Leveled / Geared up he has Mid-Upper level attack while still can take a lot of damage himself. He is a solid plug in if you want a Hero who can give and take damage.
  • Options
    I always kind of pictured him as the Dark Side Kit Fisto without the utility. :|

I really WANT to like him but he has never seemed a threat or much of a help.
  • Options
    Exactly. Either make him a full tank or a great attacker, none of this 'all rounder' crap. It just makes him average at best.

I laughed at the healer having the most health in the game comment too btw lol Just goes to show how unbalanced the game is.
  • Sippycup
    46 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Barriss would be practically useless without a large health pool. She barely heals and insteads distributes her massive health pool.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @BigBoss
    I see you already know when level cap will be raised and so the amount of HP every toon has? Give me that link please, would love some insight about the new update and changes to hp/dmg.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    oppress is low tier in arena.
  • Options
    Any charcter is good in the right setup, savage maybe with poggle, that being said many can fill this spot
  • Options
    I used Oppress in PvP right up until about level 40, his utility drops off after that but he's still a mainstay in GW to take a pounding from the initial AI blast of specials when you start a new round and see 7* Leia / QGJ / FOTP.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @BigBoss
    I see you already know when level cap will be raised and so the amount of HP every toon has? Give me that link please, would love some insight about the new update and changes to hp/dmg.

XJxt1Ij.png
    There's the Health at level 70 7* gear 9
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Oh, and the level cap will increase this month. You can find the attack stats and more at http://www.swgohcantina.com

You're welcome.
  • LordOfTheChin
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Man Clone Wars Chewie sucks, at least the other high hp chars on that list can do other stuff like heal, do damage, buff or whatever Chewie just roars taunts and then gets rekt by the opposing teams Sidious because apparently EVERYONE IN THIS GAME HAS THAT GUY.

Ok rant over.
  • Options
    I'm surprised at Nightsister Initiate's HP, and I'm glad I'm going to start farming her as I just 7*d my Luminara.
  • Options
    Hmmmm......might have to finish upgrading my Nightsister Initiate?
    Only developed her enough to survive one round as cannon fodder in GW.

33elh6p.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I have him sidelined for now until I complete other characters. He does interest me but there are others that are higher priority. My thought is, why upgrade him when I could just unlock HK-47 instead in the Squad Arena and be better off long-term.....
  • nysi
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Savage is going to be stronger with next update. Here you can see its skill upgrade lv8 : http://swgohdb.com/heroes/savageopress

His main attack gain a +30% damage, and the second one may gain Critical Damage up.
    Lastly, his unique ability gain heal him.

He not going to be overpowered, but I'm sure he will be more threatening.
  • alkaiser93
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow. That's something indeed. With the right partners, he could take adyvantage of his many autobuffs on the next update
  • Options
    That's pretty good to know, he might fit in well with a beefy DS team with Kylo and Phasma.
  • Options
    I don't have Sid, nor do I want him. Completely overrated toon.
  • Options
    İ have savage oppress six star 4000 power he has 11500 health and 1800 atack he is look like boss in arena
  • Options
    This would be better in the Characters and Strategy section, so I moved it.
  • Options
    Cheers Jedi.

I just hope the update is kind to him and I like what nysi is saying because it's greatly needed as he just isn't good enough late game atm. It just might be the big boost he finally needs.

I just hope they can do the same with Mace Windu too. He's another disappointing character unfortunetely lol
  • Options
    Tujiro wrote: »
    I don't have Sid, nor do I want him. Completely overrated toon.

Sure. And I bet you struggle.