Xenith
267 posts Member
What do you guys think about it :)

[img][/img]Screenshot_2016_07_23_11_19_37.png

Replies

• SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Wouldn't be surprised. Considering this system is pretty much 99% the same as Runes in Summoner Wars. They also have a counter rate and stun rate increase mod/rune.

Edit: Not saying having a similar system in any way is bad or anything, by the way.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    There's already too many stuns in the game, and stuns disproportionately hurt slower characters, which reduces arena diversity. Really hope these do not come to pass.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Cool Rey will now be the new Han Solo coming first out the gate with 230 speed and stunning like a beast.
  • YubNub81
    148 posts Member
    Being perma stunned and then getting countered on when you finally get to attack sounds like a nightmare
  • Stun Mods would be a perfect way to leverage players' Nightsister teams, which are omitted from the current Mod challenges. Hope this is real!

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Really hope the counter chance and stun chance is low... otherwise it makes toons such as dooku and Fives, and stunners like hoth rebel scout rather redundant. At max it should be a 55 percent counter chance.. And it should require 4 mods.. That would make it sorta fair..
    PS. Night sisters will be stuns, ewoks will be counter chance, watch lol..
    Also counter daka and counter Leia will become the new meta.
    Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on
  • I hope whatever they want to do, please test it properly make sure it is working on players way not EA way, ups greedy way i mean.
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • So many characters would lose their value which would mean we would want character reworks.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    Dance mods next
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    I m thinking it might make the game worst imagine q leai that can counter and stun .... ****...
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Xenith wrote: »
    I m thinking it might make the game worst imagine q leai that can counter and stun .... ****...

Good thing she stays stealthed most of the time then. Whenever she shows her face you'd have to stun her yourself so she doesn't go ape **** and murder you with three crits in a row.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yeah sure.... why can't every toon have every power in the game??

Ugh. No need at all for these 2 mods. How bout some toons retain their unique abilities rather than let people create super toons that can do everything?
  • Imagine a droid team with JE. Always goes first and the rest of the team have stuns. Auto Win
  • Whiteroom wrote: »
    Imagine a droid team with JE. Always goes first and the rest of the team have stuns. Auto Win

Yeah, no one faster. Would be crazy.

I hope it can only be used to add to an existing skill. i.e. add more stun chance to a toon that stuns, add more counter chance to a toon that counters. Otherwise it may be op and get out of hand. Either that or it will probably be raid dropped, require a full set of 6, and add a very low chance, like 5% 15%
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Considering the tiny set bonuses currently if these did happen, the %s would be like 5-10% and you'd need 4 for each so wouldn't be able to stack them. That would make reasonable sense anyway.
  • fudgra wrote: »
    Cool Rey will now be the new Han Solo coming first out the gate with 230 speed and stunning like a beast.

@fudgra Rey stuns? Since when?
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • hhooo wrote: »
    There's already too many stuns in the game, and stuns disproportionately hurt slower characters, which reduces arena diversity. Really hope these do not come to pass.

Put that ackbar/rex to good use if you have problems with stuns :P
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Considering the tiny set bonuses currently if these did happen, the %s would be like 5-10% and you'd need 4 for each so wouldn't be able to stack them. That would make reasonable sense anyway.

While stun set is a 4-piece, counter is 2-piece and stacks. Proc % range for each is probably between 5-15%
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Holy cow guys.... These wont be stun and counter mods.... They will be mods to reduce the chance of having this effect done to you.... Like crit avoidance.
  • ATSpain
    152 posts Member
    Really hope the counter chance and stun chance is low... otherwise it makes toons such as dooku and Fives, and stunners like hoth rebel scout rather redundant. At max it should be a 55 percent counter chance.. And it should require 4 mods.. That would make it sorta fair..
    PS. Night sisters will be stuns, ewoks will be counter chance, watch lol..
    Also counter daka and counter Leia will become the new meta.

55 % counter chance??? Think about what the 15% dodge chance does from Old Ben! They would counter 75-90% of the time! Maybe if it was 10% it would be okay
  • One hit KO mod please
  • It's not a stun mod it's an extra turn mod
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Taramel wrote: »
    Holy cow guys.... These wont be stun and counter mods.... They will be mods to reduce the chance of having this effect done to you.... Like crit avoidance.

Tenacity mods are for lowering the chances of being stunned (and any other detrimental effects)
    There would be no point in them being for reducing the chances of stun specifically.
  • We want DODGE mods!!

/shutters

That may make me quit
  • I know what I'm doing... >:)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I hope the Retribution and Stun-mod setbonus need 6 pieces!

So if you want the setbonus, you have to dedicate the charater to either Retrib or Stun!
  • Wouldn't mind some Health-on-Hit Mods, or better yet.... Cash on Crit Mods! :smiley:

Gain credits whenever you crit or hit. :love:
  • I hope the Retribution and Stun-mod setbonus need 6 pieces!

So if you want the setbonus, you have to dedicate the charater to either Retrib or Stun!

I'm giving clone sergeant full retribution with crit chance primaries >:) (unless the set bonus is garbage)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • ZurinFet
    261 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Taramel wrote: »

Wrong.

Cmon ppl, we have cleansers in the game. You can remove debuffs, you just don't care in this current meta.