Looking for some input to improve my team.

Hey guys, I'm sorta at that point in the game where I'm cracking down at who I want on my "final team". I know this isn't a permanent team with new content being released, but I'm looking to see who I can replace a few of my weaker character with, who to improve, and who to farm for. My current team is: Luminara - lvl 45 - 3* (Farming shards to increase)
Boba Fett- lvl 44 - 4* (Not really farming for and kinda looking to replace)
Captain Phasma - lvl 44- 3* ( Strong/Main Leader will farm to increase later)
Count Dooku- lvl 44- 3* (Will be 4 star tomorrow, and still farming to increase)
Poe Damerion- lvl 44- 3* (Major character I'm looking to replace, but am hesitant about a team with no taunt)
Other characters:
Talia 3* lvl 44
Jedi Consular 2* lvl 44
HK-47 4* lvl 43
Savage Opress 3* lvl 43
Cad Bane 4* lvl 42
Luke Skywalker 3* lvl 42
Lando 4* lvl 41
Asajj 3* lvl 40
Ahsoka 2* lvl 40
FOTP 1* lvl 20
I'm currently farming for Sidious and was foolish for not rushing him, but now that I understand the game I am farming for him. About half way to Rey her damage is insane. Deciding between Old Daka, Fives, and Poggle as they all seem suitable additions.
One last thing is that I am F2P so Leia or Maul are more of a by chance pickup.
Thanks, Tcatalano25

Replies

• Stick with poe. You can get daka first if you want.

Farm luke. Replace dooku when he is ready. But dun stop farming dooku. Get talia & jc to 4* too

Replace bobba with sid.
  • IMO swap out Poe for Sid and continue level the rest up. I have dooku at level 59 5* and gear VII he is very strong and will last end game. Boba is a strange one, many people seem to think he's great so not sure why you want to swap him? At 4* he should be one of your best characters given he's at a high gear level. Tbh I have Jedi consular at level 56 6* and he's the only character I'm aware of that can reach level VIII gear level. He's my strongest character above Sid, Luminara Dooku and Ventress
  • tcatalano25
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the input, I will probably replace boba with sid and poe with daka. If anyone else has idea would still love to hear it.
  • Dooku & daka needs to be 6* end game.

4* Dooku will start to become liabiliti at 55.

Sid, lumi, all easy to kill.

• Dooku & daka needs to be 6* end game.

4* Dooku will start to become liabiliti at 55.

Sid, lumi, all easy to kill.

Dooku will hold up at 5* for now (until level cap is raised, then I expect him to fall back to GW duty until I get him at 6* (month more or so)

Poe is amazing due to his speed and 2 turn taunt. A 6* + Poe is a force to be reckoned with as he opens up the way to bring in the glass cannons like leia, FOTP, etc.

I'd also keep working on your phasma as the phasma/Poe combo is strong especially if you are protecting a glass cannon or two. A bonus attack from one of them could take out a hero just like that in addition to their normal attacks.

Luminara isn't too hard to kill but her heal is great and her special can be game changing. She's worth the effort to star.

Personally, Poe is the better use of shards first from cantina shipments. Daka is good for DS missions and GW but until 6/7* she isn't worth the arena slot. At high stars and paired with phasma she can be good though.

I don't have Boba but he doesn't seem worth the effort unless you build a very specific team around him and he competes with Poe, Daka, and even Ahsoka for shards.

I'd build your team around phasma, Luminara, Sid, Dooku (starred up) and Poe for the short term and bring in a cannon like Luke long term. Just working with what you have and can farm relatively easily.