6 Months and Still No Fix?!

Would that be the ultimate definition of false advertising by EA/CG?! Clearly they do not have any urgency to fix the problem but the character is still advertised as having certain abilities! If you spent money to build the character based on the abilities that EA/CG advertises, then this is false advertising and is illegal in the United States. What is wrong with these people that they CAN'T or WON'T fix Teebo?!

After EA/CG has been notified of the problems dozens of times over such a long period of time and they refuse to fix it then there is ONLY ONE true solution for me to go after.

@EA_Jesse

Replies

• My opinion is they are waiting for the next raid because if they fixed it now the current raid would be a cake walk with a teebo that actually worked. It would be borderline broken. And I doubt tm reduction will even work in the next raid given how predominant it is now. Like how bosses are immune to stun in the rancor raid. I still however want my teebo to work naaoowhhh! Please
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Keep asking for a fix and don't be surprised when the fix comes nerfing him into the ground.
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I honestly hate using him. What's broken about him exactly? I'm more upset Asajj ventress has always been unuseable because her AI has the IQ score of a Labrador.
  • Larfleeze
    208 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I honestly hate using him. What's broken about him exactly? I'm more upset Asajj ventress has always been unuseable because her AI has the IQ score of a Labrador.
    I believe the issue is his stealth wears off after 1 turn when it's suppose to last 3, severely limiting his ability to remove TM

And +1000 on Ventress AI
  • Mol_Eliza_99999
    278 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Guys, stop asking for fix, or be careful what you ask for. Devs have not made their company / shareholders proud by their fixes as recent history suggests. It's better to play broken content than the content "fixed" by those devs.

In case you've forgotten, here's list of their "fixes":
    1. Teebo special and Leadership. Complete failure. Had to roll back and give us Chewie shards (which was a joke by itself!).
    2. Potency "normalization" for it to be between 0 and 100%. Unless in their vocabulary "normalization" means "nerfing to dirt", I don't get it.
    3. Tenacity: now simply doesn't work. 16% OB ALWAYS lands debuffs on my 75% Tenacity QGJ.
    4. Mods: sweeping "fixes", from nerfing them to increasing cost to upgrade to reducing drop rate to lowest rate of anything in game. We didn't ask for any of those, have they been listening?
    5. Pre-crafting. Solution? Sell them for crystals! No comment
    6. Multiple "fixes" to GW : people complained it's hard for F2P. Solution: make it even harder for them, and give players with huge roster a joke team on node 12 (I always face low gear low star low level teams).

List can go on...

Rant over
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Larfleeze wrote: »
    I believe the issue is his stealth wears off after 1 turn when it's suppose to last 3, severely limiting his ability to remove TM

Yep. Still how it "works". Lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Guys, stop asking for fix, or be careful what you ask for. Devs have not made their company / shareholders proud by their fixes as recent history suggests. It's better to play broken content than the content "fixed" by those devs.

1. Teebo special and Leadership. Complete failure. Had to roll back and give us Chewie shards (which was a joke by itself!).
    2. Potency "normalization" for it to be between 0 and 100%. Unless in their vocabulary "normalization" means "nerfing to dirt", I don't get it.
    3. Tenacity: now simply doesn't work. 16% OB ALWAYS lands debuffs on my 75% Tenacity QGJ.
    4. Mods: sweeping "fixes", from nerfing them to increasing cost to upgrade to reducing drop rate to lowest rate of anything in game. We didn't ask for any of those, have they been listening?
    6. Multiple "fixes" to GW : people complained it's hard for F2P. Solution: make it even harder for them, and give players with huge roster a joke team on node 12 (I always face low gear low star low level teams).

List can go on...

Rant over

So your solution is to keep our mouths shut and take what we are given, because we don't like what we are given when we open our mouths. This seems like very faulty logic to me.

• Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Guys, stop asking for fix, or be careful what you ask for. Devs have not made their company / shareholders proud by their fixes as recent history suggests. It's better to play broken content than the content "fixed" by those devs.

List can go on...

Rant over

So your solution is to keep our mouths shut and take what we are given, because we don't like what we are given when we open our mouths. This seems like very faulty logic to me.
    @Larfleeze

He's being sarcastic... He's saying that sometimes the broken state of content is better than what they try to "fix" it with. Then he listed previous community complaints, and how the "fixed" result was worse.

I could be wrong though.
  • Larfleeze wrote: »

List can go on...

Rant over

@Larfleeze

He's being sarcastic... He's saying that sometimes the broken state of content is better than what they try to "fix" it with. Then he listed previous community complaints, and how the "fixed" result was worse.

I could be wrong though.
    Maybe
  • Synfreak
    277 posts Member
    All i am hoping is that in the new raid, things like 'Teebo' fiasco won't exist. What's the point in having 80+ characters in the game when you only really need one to make a high score in a raid? Seriously, stuff like this needs to go away to make our raid experience better.
  • Stop whining and play poke mom until you calm down.
  • Stop whining and play poke mom until you calm down.

Sounds like someone should follow their own advice
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Synfreak wrote: »
    All i am hoping is that in the new raid, things like 'Teebo' fiasco won't exist. What's the point in having 80+ characters in the game when you only really need one to make a high score in a raid? Seriously, stuff like this needs to go away to make our raid experience better.

I've found building a great team around teebo and hit big numbers has been my greatest enjoyment thus far. Let me guess, no teebo?
  • Synfreak
    277 posts Member
    darkensoul wrote: »

I've found building a great team around teebo and hit big numbers has been my greatest enjoyment thus far. Let me guess, no teebo?

Just like Dooku era, don't really enjoy cheat modes in a game.
  • Synfreak wrote: »

Using characters to their best potential, when mechanics aren't broken, isn't cheating. It's called strategy.
  • Synfreak
    277 posts Member

Using characters to their best potential, when mechanics aren't broken, isn't cheating. It's called strategy.

Yes that is real strategy to solo an entire phase of a raid because of one character. Strategy at its best. But it's not Teebo's fault, it's the devs, there i agree.
  • Synfreak wrote: »

Yes that is real strategy to solo an entire phase of a raid because of one character. Strategy at its best. But it's not Teebo's fault, it's the devs, there i agree.

Very true, but I have no experience at soloing a phase so I can't speak to that aspect.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Typical
  • darkensoul wrote: »
    Typical
    ?

• Yes. Please fix all of the things.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease