851 posts Member
edited July 2016
Would you buy a Console Game of SWGOH?

Explain / short Comments Thanks! :)
May the Force be with you!

SWGOH PS4 / XBOX 127 votes

Yes
20%
gsethCarth_Onassi1973Spart4n_AngelfutszaqMarkatonaltriggalPaxoxo4DarthElizaCorrosivescottQuentinOllah38TheHorseDeathdealerhimobikrisamagus1ZAKKGlitterOutlawNo1_Wasxiflux_ronoOkl28AdAustin09370 26 votes
No
79%
ShewardNPokebreakerTreTunaZtyleMBL_66dano7591SS0DENvincentlondonfberbertunit900000Mofojokers1992Dookiedog68RangerVortexvitoontoAnnastraszasupachaiJedilove3737Xylo_PhonaPatman6632ATSpain 101 votes

Replies

• No
    No.... because then nothing would make sense anymore. The world as we know it would cease to exist
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    No
    They'd have to do a massive overhaul for me to be interested in a console/full PC version of this game. To the point it wouldn't really be SWGOH. They'd have to remove all of the mobile aspects, such as energy. Without energy, you could easily clear this game within a day or two. The grind wouldn't translate well to a full game, either. Who would turn on the Xbone just to sim or auto the levels? What would bar progression without energy? There's no story (pretty standard for EA), either. Combat is too basic in my opinion for what people would expect out of a full game.

If they wanted to throw Star Wars characters from different eras together on a battlefield, maybe. If it's Battlefront 2 Heroes Hunt, still no. By the time they figure how to translate this game to a full game and not just a mobile app, most of it's identity would be lost. Just my opinion, though!
  • No
    Purchase no, play a freemuim model on console or computer? Probably
  • No
    Roflcopter! Because reasons.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No
    Haha

Blue stacks lets you play this on PC

Console ....... never ever loo

Just to add : got guildies running it on pc and say it's actually alot easier with a mouse
    Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on
  • No
    Go play Battlefront lol.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    No
    could be a f2p game on steam (already playable on PC with an emulator, and I actually prefer it there) but seems like it would be incredibly painful to play on a console controller.
  • No
    Maybe if it wasn't from ea/cg
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    No
    Not on a console.
    SodenBowl.com
  • No
    I hope this is a troll question... on a console, this would have zero appeal. Even as freeware. It's great for a mobile time killer, but as a full fledged experience, it doesn't suit a console at all.
  • Yes
    I didn't mean to vote yes.....

No, I would not.
  • supachai
    159 posts Member
    No
    Why should I?
    1. You turn on console, auto sim the battle, run out of energies and turn of console. NO FUN.
    2. Not another cents on SWGOH.
  • No
    I'd rather play Big Rigs
  • No
    And that's saying a hell of a lot
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Im not givin EA any more of my money. Ever
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Haha

Just to add : got guildies running it on pc and say it's actually alot easier with a mouse

heard of it and I will watch during the day how I can play it via pc..
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    No
    Roflcopter! Because reasons.

You said it! :smile:
  • No
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    I'd rather play Big Rigs

Or Professional Farmer 2016
  • No
    LUL
  • No
    Maskarii wrote: »
    Haha

heard of it and I will watch during the day how I can play it via pc..

Yeah give it a bell but i still like the touch screen more.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    No
    I don't hardly buy any games for the PS4 so don't see that changing for this one; turn based games for mobile are perfect, I can't see doing that on a console that just sounds boring
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    No
    No way. Console players don't play games you constantly have to pay money to. Dlc probably but not to level up your guy. It funny how most mobile games are cheap to make and maitain but people spend ridiculous amounts of money on them. Would never fly on console games. Except madden
  • No
    110% no
  • No
    No. Instead I'd like an official PC version.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    No
    No.... because then nothing would make sense anymore. The world as we know it would cease to exist

Okay maybe not that far but still no
  • No
    nahhhhhhh...don't be silly.