AI

Not to jump on the band wagon here but I just ran a Phasma 5* Max gear Sid 6* Max, Lum 7* Max Initiate 5* Max JC 6* Max Vs a Matchging Phasma and Sid, a 6* purple Lum, a 6* purple 86 and a 5* purple FOTP

How did that entire team go before mine?

Match was as follows to start
Turn 1:Their Sid AOE
Turn 2:Their 86 spec on Sid
Turn 3:Their FOTP spec On Lum
Turn 4:Their Phasma AOE
Turn 5:Their Lum FB on Lum
Turn 6: My Sid Basic on FOTP
Turn 7: Their Sid basic kills my Sid
Turn 8: My Phasma AOE one buff landed on FOTP none others got speed down
Turn 9: Their Phasma Buff team
Turn 10:Their Lum kills my Lum

I'll stop here you get the point. Their 6* Lum got 2 turns before my 7* maxed. FOTP, 86, and Phasma went before my 6* maxed Sid

I know how speed works. We both had identical level and geared leaders. Equal Sids is a coin toss they won. So how Does thje rest of their team go before the tie for fastest player in the fight? They had the 2 slowest in the fight who went 2nd and 3rd. Something is certainly up.

2 fights earlier I ran into a 5* purple Dooku that 100% ability block, bonus attack, and stun. My 5* purple has not ever done that all match. He also dodged 50% of attacks. He also attacked every other turn, literally.

Something seems off on the AI tonight. I faced both these squads this morning and I breezed through them and that fight order was much different, and their Dooku was not on a hybrid of ****, Roids, and PCP he was normal.

This isn't a wah I lost and had a draw to two teams I dusted 14 hours earlier. This is just to point out that something was definately off on the AI here.

Replies

• Open_Palm52
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    There definitely is something going on occasionally with the AI. The only problem I've had in the last few days was in GW yesterday. I finished it but on the 9th fight I had a battle where every character, on both sides, went twice before my JC and Lumi resulting in the loss of JC, who was killed by Dooku counter, then four more Dooku attacks, including a lightning attack. My JC is 6*, epic gear and max abilities. It made me feel like the game was going to kill my JC regardless of the shenanigans required to do so, lol.
  • FYOUANDEATME
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Me
    6 star Dooku
    7 star Palpatine

vs

AI
    4 star Dooku
    6 star Palpatine

Both AI went first.
  • Me
    6 star Dooku
    7 star Palpatine

vs

AI
    4 star Dooku
    6 star Palpatine

Both AI went first.

That is not as big a speed gap as FOTP or 86 going before 6* purple Sid or a less leveled Lum going several turns before a maxed. Numerically speaking if you go by how the speed is caculated.
  • Don't be surprised when you get people denying the issue. I've seen this far too many times and even worse than that. No one, especially EA want to admit there's an issue though. Gl
  • Dagnorus wrote: »
    Don't be surprised when you get people denying the issue. I've seen this far too many times and even worse than that. No one, especially EA want to admit there's an issue though. Gl

Yes, definitely much worse.
  • Yesterday my max gear 5*/Level60 Dooku got smoked by a 4* Gear Level 5* Dooku. My Dooku's ability levels are all 5+ (Mostly 6s). Their Dooku was dealing easily 4-600 more damage per basic attack than mine was. Their leader was not a defense-up character, nor did they have buffs. It was not just Dooku's counterattacks, but it was his basic attacks too. I am really curious how this happens. I've noticed the same with my 7* max gear Level 60 Lumi going up against lesser-geared, lesser starred Lumis of lower level in arena and GW. Their Lumi will simply out DPS mine.