What new characters would you like seen added to the game?

What new characters would you like seen added to the game?

Just a fun post for interest.

I'd like to see:

R2D2
Admiral thrawn
Marsa Jade
Bosch
Dark trooper
Scout trooper
Ree-yees
Half the original ep 4 cantina patrons
Jar jar binks (I joke)

That's a starter anyway

Over to you

Replies

• Yoda
    Grevious
    Darth Plageous
    Young Obi-Wan
    Jedi Luke
    Regular Han
    Padme

• I prefer to some movie/TCW character.
    Yoda as Attacker/Support.
    General Grievous as Support. (With powerful droid synergy and anti-Jedi skill.)
    Bespin Luke as Attacker.
    Han Solo as Tank.
    R2-D2 as Support with insanely high dodge. (Seriously, lol.)
    Commander Cody/Rex as Tank/Support. (Is that the same as Fives? More Jedi-Clones synergy! )
    Mandalorians as Attacker. (That would be funny. And They could gather as a camp.)
  • I think so KoToR characters would be cool. Like Revan, Bastila, Malak, Carth, Kreia, Atton, Darth Sion, etc
  • deathstalker
    93 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yoda
    General Grevious
    Jedi Temple Guard (as a playable character)Please!!!!
    Jango Fett
    A Black Watch Mandalorian with the Darth Maul Inspired Armor
    Star Wars Rebels characters including the Sith Inquisitors
    Some different bounty hunters like Bossk and Zuckuss the Gand bounty hunter from ESB, or Embo and Aurra Sing from CW
    Bo Katan and Pre Viszla.
    Having a Mandalorian Squad or a Bounty Hunter Squad
    Post edited by deathstalker on
  • Yoda
    General Grevious
    Jango Fett

Meh, SW Rebels for kids? I don't like Inquisitors, especially Darkside Barris Offee.
  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    Darth Nihilus
    Grievous
    Malakili the Rancor keeper
    The Rancor (and beasts in general)
    FN-2199 (a. k. a. TR-8R)
  • For me it would have to be

Grevious
    Yoda
    Jedi luke
    Young obi wan
    Darth Nihlus
    Darth malak
    Bastila

• Spock
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    So many to choose from.

General Grievous most definitely. The robot teams need some charisma.

Beasts like Gundarks and Rancors would be great to include as bosses.

Darth Bane, to give us more alternatives as Sith players. AOE Force Lightning and attack bonuses vs other Siths.

CC Rex and CC Cody. I'm a clone lover. Rex leader skill: "We were born for this, were you?" Giving all Clones stat boosts and buffs for every Clone that falls in battle.

Jabba the Hutt. No seriously. Crime Lord with Scoundrel synergies. Putting a prize on opposing team members heads, giving scoundrel allies focus fire and attack bonuses against them. Nice defensive skill too as it can force AI to focus on one target at a time.

Aurra Sing. She's too cool to not include imo. No ideas about skill set though.

TR-8R, because every age needs a hero.
  • Yoda is a must. Clone Wars Obi-Wan, and Rex. How about some of the folks from SW Rebels? Kanan and Zeb.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Well, we probably have no chance of getting Expanded Universe characters, but...

1) Kyle Katarn (Dark Forces version - blaster-using Attacker with grenade AoE, Light Side)
    2) Lieutenant Page (one of the Endor commandos, Support with stealth and high evasion, Light Side)
    3) Mirax Terrik-Horn (turn-meter manipulating Support, Light Side)
    4) Darman (Omega Squad Republic Commando - Attacker, Light Side)
    5) Kal Skirata (Mandalorian Light Side Tank)
    6) Noghri Death Commando (Dark Side stealth Attacker)
    7) Admiral Galak Fyyar (Dark Side Tank)
    8) Maarek Stele (Dark Side Support)
    9) Kir Kanos (Dark Side Tank - seriously, how could you make the Royal Guards so pathetic?!)
    10) Yun (Dark Jedi Healer, Dark Side)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in SW lore but I haven't heard of the majority of those characters.
  • 1) Max Rebo
    2) Max Rebo
    3) Max Rebo
  • Salacious Crumb
    Centipede things that wanted to kill Padme
    Battle droid with C3PO's head
    The thing that ate R2 then threw him up
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in SW lore but I haven't heard of the majority of those characters.

This can be explained by "Dunning Kruger Effect" :)
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Even though I consider myself fairly knowledgeable when it comes to psychological biases, I hadn't heard of this effect either. I'm starting to sense a pattern emerging here.
  • Darth bane!
    Dark yoda
    Yoda
    The emperor
    Grievous
    Darth Malak
    Darth malgus
    Darth plagueis
    Darth revan
    Darth nihilus!!!!
    Exar kun
    Basically all the greatest Sith Lords
  • Oh and throw in jabba the hut for a laugh
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Yoda of Dagobah - support

Telekenisis - Basic attack. Force throws a rock or something, minor damage.

Force in balance - Second ability heals/disspells negative effects

Use the force - Leader ability. Increases special damage for the squad.

One with the force - When Yoda dies cooldowns are reduced for the rest of the squad.

They could make an attacking Jedi Master Yoda later. This would be old mentoring Yoda.

General Grevious - Fast fragile attacker

Double Slash - Basic attack. Hits with 2 lightsabers, chance to deal damage twice. Chance increased v Jedi.

Cheap Shot - Pulls out a hidden blaster with one of his arms and shoots, like how he killed the young Jedi on TCW. Lower damage than double slash but on a kill he gains turn meter.

Whirlwind - Spinning animation with all 4 sabers. Large AoE damage. Ability starts on cooldown so opponents try to kill him before he can use it and users try to protect him until its available.

Jedi Hatred - High chance to counter attack when attacked by Jedi.

Could also make him a droid support character but I like this more.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I just realized a big reason why we don't have Grievous yet is that they need to create an entirely new move set for the character. All the present toons share a few basic movement templates. This is probably why Yoda isn't in the game from the beginning either.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Nonemo wrote: »

Maybe because they're practically all Expanded Universe? ;) Perhaps with the exception of Lt. Page, but even he only shows up in RotJ for a couple of seconds and wasn't named until EU.

One reason I picked them is the fact that I like most of them (well, maybe with the exception of Fyyar, I mentioned him because I was wondering who could play the tank on DS teams; and Yun. Never liked Yun), but the other is that just like you haven't heard of some of them, I had no clue who Old Daka or Talia are. I'm not a huge fan of SW:CW, haven't seen most of the episodes, so had to use Wookieepedia just to know who my characters are ;)
  • GENERAL GRIEVOUS!!! (attacker - powerful 4 lightsabers AoE that gives defence buff!!!) (maybe obtainable in arena/GW shipments :P)
    Yoda
    General Kenobi
    Darth Plagueis (maybe the dark side healer we're all waiting for...)
  • Starbuck
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    007bugs wrote: »
    Starbuck

You mean Scully?: ;)
  • Yoda (basically confirmed as he's pictured in start up sequence of the game, and NEEDS to be OP)
    Obi Wan Kenobi (Young Ben)
    General grievous
    Jango Fett
    Jedi temple guard (playable)

That would defiantly be a good start.
  • StanleyCh wrote: »
    Yoda
    General Grevious
    Jango Fett

Meh, SW Rebels for kids? I don't like Inquisitors, especially Darkside Barris Offee.

There is no dark side Barriss Offee on rebels, so don't be a hater when you don't even know.