Does team position matter?

Other than leader, does it matter what position you put your characters in? Does it change the probability of targeting any?

Replies

• No sir !
  • I thought that was probably the case but I'd gotten into the habit of putting tanks up front and healers or support in back.
  • Probably not but superstition made me believe that the characters in the back are getting hit more often.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Never even considered it :open_mouth:
    Will try out different character positioning and see what happens
  • yes, it does. try to start a GW battle with a team. Attack the same character. Repeat 3 times and watch the results. Then change your team positions (dont change leader). Attack the same character, and watch the results.
  • rotam wrote: »
    yes, it does. try to start a GW battle with a team. Attack the same character. Repeat 3 times and watch the results. Then change your team positions (dont change leader). Attack the same character, and watch the results.

Not buying it, any variance you see could most likely be chalked up to RNG on ties with turn meter.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • @rotam
    That only happens in GW when you use force close. I have no idea what team positions have to do with this. Seems like you mean predetermined rolls which is true to a certain extend. If you, however, change the order of attack after a force close, the AI will respond in a different pattern.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    BobaFatt wrote: »
    I thought that was probably the case but I'd gotten into the habit of putting tanks up front and healers or support in back.
    Of course you have. It's standard RPG protocol! Engrained in us since birth.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »
    BobaFatt wrote: »
    I thought that was probably the case but I'd gotten into the habit of putting tanks up front and healers or support in back.
    Of course you have. It's standard RPG protocol! Engrained in us since birth.

OMG.. I just realized I do this! It just seems.. "Right". :D