My Intro

Cant_Deny
37 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hello fellow SWGoH'ers :)
I've been keeping my eye on the forums lately and thought it's about time to make my own account and become closer with the community!

A little about me.. My name's Andy, I'm 24, Australian, work in Real Estate and recently started this game about 2-3 weeks ago!

IGN is Cant Deny ...Really enjoying it now, I've hit level 54 and I placed 1st for the first time in Arena today which was great for a 16,400 team (most of top 10 are lvl 57-60 with 20k+, but I guess this is a newer server compared to other crazy ones I'm reading about).

Spent a bit of money initially, decided to stop at this point now, don't see much further value in it.
Only prominent chromo characters I've pulled that are viable is; 6* Jinn (pulled ridiculous numbers of shards on this guy) & 5* Leia.
Also pulled Rey & Maul, but are 4*).

I guess that's about it, great to finally be a part of the forums :D

Replies

• Hey man welcome to the forums and enjoy! Don't get seduced by the Dark Side cause there are a quite some toxic topics around (it's a TRAP!).
    This is one of the few forums I actively participate in so new players are always a nice sight to see.
    Nice introduction and will be seeing you around :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Hey man welcome to the forums and enjoy! Don't get seduced by the Dark Side cause there are a quite some toxic topics around (it's a TRAP!).
    This is one of the few forums I actively participate in so new players are always a nice sight to see.
    Nice introduction and will be seeing you around :)

Appreciate it @CronozNL :)

• Welcome fellow Australian :D good luck with your arena endeavours and hopefully you have good luck with your pack RNG ;)
  • Cant_Deny
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Cheers @FakeRobbo !
    The RNG gods were watching ^^
  • Welcome! We are actually in the same "server". It's my second account, ldvmegatron ranked 22 right now. Managed to grab 1st a few days ago. Didnt attack you yet since I only see the QGJ. He's pretty scary!
    At least we don't compete, I'm from holland.

See you around!
  • Oh awesome @Pindasauskanon ! Great to meet someone else up the top there :smile:
    Current team set up is;
    QGJ 6* G7 (Lead)
    Lumi 6* G6
    Leia 5* G6
    Poe 5* G6
    And either Dooku 4* G6 or Phasma 5* G6.

Recently found phasma more useful to be honest. Dooku was Amazing early on, but he's getting 1-2 hit (depending on enemy) and isn't viable until 5-6* in my opinion :)

What team got you to r22?
  • I wanted to do things differently than my main so I was building a droid team, but then I got a dooku from a bronzium. And i was farming luke from cantina (better choice was genosian).
    I ended up with Phasma (lead), dooku, IG86, Fives, Luke. All 5* gear VII. They do great on offense, not so much on defense I think. Was a bit surprised I got 1st. I got lucky cuz some level 57 managed to grab 1st and he was easy to beat. The level 60's with the reys, kylos and leias I cant beat.
    But I'm still building the droid squad already got HK47 and Ig88 at 5* gear VII and actually pulled a poggle from a bronzium. So I'll probably swap teams soon.
  • I've always wanted a droid team, but just found I could invest the tokens in currently high level characters. Would need HK & poggle for a droid team.. But my arena shipments go to sid, GW go to lumi & phasma. I guess with some time and effort we'll both be running droid teams on the side ^^
  • @Cant_Deny a good droid team is probably most viable right now in f2p. You can get hk, ig88, ig86 and poggle from shipments and get soldier from Cantina :P