6vs 6 will this happen?

Xenith
267 posts Member
I wanna see this game evolve into a 6 vs 6 in pvp gw idk why they didn t do a 6vs 6 in the raids ...(when they launched the raids)
We re rdy... For it

Whats your tough about this subject?

Replies

• keep it 5x5 and allow an ally or two.
  • 7x7
  • 6 vs 6 in pvp with 2 leaders would open up creativity playbook!
  • 10v10
  • Darth_Barf wrote: »
    Screw it, let's bring our entire line up of characters into the fight! Hit auto and let the bloodbath begin!

I actually laughed out loud!
  • 6 on 6 sounds good it also allows for future expansion of the faction, I also like the duAL leader idea in certain situations but I guess we get that when we get an ally. Some people can not Handel there cheese being moved.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • I think a sweet balance wud be adding ally to GW maybe then i cud actually beat node 12. Mods have really ruined GW
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Another vote here for "borrow a hero"in gw. Adding it just for nodes 9, 11 and 12 would be sufficient.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    badocter wrote: »
    Another vote here for "borrow a hero"in gw. Adding it just for nodes 9, 11 and 12 would be sufficient.

Why? Those are the easiest nodes!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    I think it would be cool to open 6v6 with dual lead, but to keep it from being totally rediculous one should be a lieutenant and only grant HALF of their leader abilities effect... I mean come on Old Ben AND Dooku... Stop
  • Darth_Barf wrote: »
    Screw it, let's bring our entire line up of characters into the fight! Hit auto and let the bloodbath begin!

I actually laughed out loud!

Old ben lead:)
  • Come on, no EA jokes yet?

Maybe they will introduce the possiblity of a 6th member for 1000 crystals per fight.

That would sound about right.
  • Old Ben and dooku lead would end this game quicker than EA can type "It's suppose to be hard"
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    amusedam_1 wrote: »
    6 vs 6 in pvp with 2 leaders would open up creativity playbook!

This is so abusable I don't even want to start lol.
  • If it was 6v6 they would have to make a longer timer in arena also it would be chaos. Get 6 heavy attackers and sweep a team lol.