"372O to 1" looking for fun and active players for T7 raids

Prev1
Startomsto
926 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi all,

We are a strong team of about 30 who just created our own guild after splitting from a global guild to focus on Europe / Americas time zones... We are now filling up our ranks and looking for active players who want to have fun raiding in T7 several times a week.

We have a mixed team with very strong players and weaker players (like me :smiley: ), ranging from nb1 in arena / several 7* squads and able to solo T7 P1 with one single squad to F2P players with just 1 decent 7* squad but having fun kicking some Rancor **** a few times a week...
So whether you are a heavy gun or just a dedicated F2P who wants to have fun you will have the possibility of collecting T7 rewards 3 times a week.

What we ask for is that you are an active player contributing to the guild with 600/600 per day... and that you join our Line chat where we agree on raid strategies, make announcements, support each other and above all have a whole lot of fun with a good group of people :smiley: .
Oh and since we are going for T7 you should of course have a 7* squad if you want to be able to have fun...

If you are interested PM me or add Vega or myself as ally:
Startomsto: 141-669-831
Vega: 998-343-338

Looking forward to having you with us!

Thomas / Startomsto
Post edited by Startomsto on

Replies