If GW = WAI Then Why is there a major bug that hasn't been addressed in over a month

You say GW working as intended.

I can accept that there will be no changes to the insane difficulty that has been set.

I can accept that I have to spend HOURS to complete GW(if I can, which isn't often) 2 weeks after you told me that you were going to make it take less time because you didn't want it to be a time sink.

I can accept that you increased rewards, however I only get about 25K extra if I can beat node 11.

But, what I can't accept is that there is a MAJOR BUG in GW that nobody will address.

Level playing field. There isn't one.
-Low level users have little issue completing because the Math doesn't pair them too high due to percentage base, makes gap smaller.
-Players that are level 70-80 are seeing massive power gaps between them and their opponents.
-Highest level players are getting low level nodes on 12, and now sometimes even 11, and 9, which makes GW a breeze to complete because the math is broken and there aren't teams above their level.

You are allowing a portion of your community, which is the top few % complete GW and gain all the extra rewards without having to both put in the TIME and EFFORT to complete GW. Which only further separates the gap between the TOP players and those trying to get there.

GW right now is extortion.

If you have spent a lot of money, you get a free pass, if not, you MUST spend a lot of money to get closer to the top, because a fair path isn't there.

So why can't we have an explanation to this BUG instead of having this issue ignored. People want fair. If the teams that were 42K power had to face a GW node 12 with a team that had 49K or 50K power, they would be complaining as well, they aren't because they face a team with power 1500.

Can we please have an explanation for this obvious bug, and why after a month of complaints it is being ignored completely.

Replies

• If it werent for that bug, I wouldnt be able to beat GW almost ever. Usually I am forced to beat node 11 by letting most of my A team die. If there is no bug, I face a team with power of 40k, having just lost most of my toons that make up my 37k power arena team. So im actually happy with the bug. I think gw has just way too hard for high power teams. I have another low power arena team, 34k, on another account and i beat gw in half an hour or less, its super easy. Im sorry you are having such difficulty with it, it should be easier for you
  • Are there going to be any additional changes to Galactic War?

[*] There are no immediate plans to make any further adjustments to Galactic War. We did recently increase the reward payout for each node and fixed a bug where players were facing teams that were based on the old Mods before we adjusted the stats on them.
This discussion has been closed.