Galatic War - Token issue

'ello there, I was running some G war and notused that I have not Ben reciving the correct amount of tokens by 50% eg Win 200 get 100, I have won at leat 800 (600 of that have Screenshots) on the 3Rrd Dec (au), needs to be looked into as it is a fun challange mode.

Fpwill post **** once on a PC

Replies

• I am seeing the same issue, except with the ability points, just won the first round said I got 3 or the level one green tokens, went to upgrade characters and received none. Next battle again it said I won three went to check and I got two. The Devi will need to retroactively award these missing points; they are integral to leveling up characters abilities for PVP. This needs fixing immediately
  • yup same here on the green credits. displayed winning 600 credits but recorded 100 only. maybe the dispay is screwed as the earning didnt actually varied from the first time i played it.
  • yup same here on the green credits. displayed winning 600 credits but recorded 100 only. maybe the dispay is screwed as the earning didnt actually varied from the first time i played it.

Ditto. Happened many times to me. Sent jesse a message re this prev.
  • Works today. Thx for the fix!
  • Erm Jesse it happened again. Had 100 galactic war shipment crystals and won a battle with 400 as reward. Total after was 300
  • I have seen it as well. It worked yesterday but was broken today and 2 days ago
  • And I noticed it is effecting at least both he galaxy tokens and the upgrade tokens as well. Very discouraging when you get significantly less they what you are told, almost makes me not want to play until its fixed
  • I have the same issue. I just noticed today. I took a screen shot of the 400 green tokes i won.... only added 200 tokens to my total. I did get 1 darth maul shard. I made sure i did get it. Seems to be with the green tokens for me.
  • This is intermittent and is a display bug, you are not really losing tokens. By this I mean: the awards list is showing double what you are supposed to get, not you are getting half what you are supposed to get. If you do them all you will get the 1200 you are supposed to.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.