1/17 kylo

Just complaining about bad luck, 5 runs, plus a refill for another 12 with a grand total of 1 kylo shard. Such drops, many wow.

Replies

• Much cry, very RNG'd.
    Some days that happens, other days it'll be raining shards - it balances out.
  • When I start having a bad run of not getting a couple Kylo Shards I find that restarting the game grants me a couple of shards. I pulled a Kylo from a single chromium pack at midnight New Years Day then I spammed him until he got to 5* 2 days ago and now I am 11 shards in. I do not purchase cantina refills so I think you are just down on your luck bud.
  • Keep plugging, Kylo was a very fast drop for me. From others reports it seems like he is for others as well.
  • What happened to you is partly why I only do one Cantina refresh for 100 and call it a day. I only farm for shards as an addition to using tokens to buy shipments, so I never rely on that method for success. I don't build on characters like Kylo because it'll take way to long and far too many crystals to upgrade him. Phasma would be a better choice, farming-wise. I saw this with people farming Dooku for like two months, get out of town....
  • Since the update I haven't pulled a single shard of his while prior I was around 38%. Could be just bad luck but hopefully they haven't majorly altered his odds/