Cantina Shipments/Refills

I have decided to focus on farming Kylo Ren as I have just gotten him to 5* but I am unsure on who to get with the shipments. I focused on Old Daka for a while and got her then I got bored so I get Ashoka and she is halfway to 4*. I don't know who to focus on. Also, what is better to get. Two 50 crystal energy refills or one 100 crystal cantina refill?

Replies

• Poe is an excellent character to acquire from cantina shipments; has huge potential in PVP to control the other team.

First Order Officer also has excellent specials, particularly when paired in an Advantage-centric and/or First Order party.

Alternatively, wait for the update and see if there's anything new that floats your boat.
  • I'm currently focusing on daka because I find her essential on hardrt darkside levels.

Her freeze ability is very handy for a lot of missions.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    If u can stay inside top 200 in arena then u can sustain one cantina and two energy refills per day.
  • JoshG wrote: »
    If u can stay inside top 200 in arena then u can sustain one cantina and two energy refills per day.
    How can I afford both being inside top 200? The reward is only 75 crystals and assuming I complete all activities and GW that only gets me about 120 in total. I am currently inside top 50 at #39 and that will be able to net me both but how can I afford both inside top 100?