Bit of a pickle

Hi guys,

Getting to the point, I have 8k GW shipment points horded, was planning to gamble and save up for the upcoming update, however, I can't decide if I should dust off my 3* phasma and spend em on her.

Main toons I have:
7* Sid
7* lumi
5* fives
5* ren
5* 88
5* Poe
4* maul
4* boba

These are the guys I mainly use, switch between em in GW and arena, finish 1-5 in arena daily for the past week. Mainly use Sid as leader. But can't seem to def well with main lineup of Sid, lumi, Poe, 88 and ren.

Your thoughts and opinions are much appreciated!

Replies

• I was in the same boat. Decided to raise phasma from 3* to 5* and unlock Poggle (who was already close)

I don't regret it. I'm back up to 6k and I doubt new characters are coming in this coming update.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Well, if you don't mind taking advice from a n00b (barely lvl 51 with 5* being the highest character strength), I'd definitely go for Phasma. Out of the entire GW lineup, she seems the most suited to go with your team.

Saving up is, as you put it, a gamble. They might increase the number of characters available for purchase in shipments, or they may change the line-up completely (which would be one way of dealing with the cookie cutter builds out there) and there are no guarantees that we'll get something better.