Gamorrean Guard has to fit somewhere?!?

djlott
469 posts Member
I'm farming and have been a typical non (maybe anti) meta collector. I run Teebo lead with EE, Chirpa, STH and Phasma in arena. All G10/G11 max with mostly MK5 mods. Place between 17 and 34 typically.

I wanted to toy with GG as a dual taunt to replace Phasma or Chirpa to both add some variety to the Arena and try something annoying with a retrobution team. I know RG but everyone has him. But Gam Guard hits like a 2☆ Barris. Does he fit anywhere maxed out or did I totally blow 330 Guild Current and a bunch of credits?

Please go easy on me :)

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    He's not bad really, problem is everything he dies somone else does better. Debuff on weak primary attack, see RG... Huge hp/protection pool... See Sun Fac... Good team tools to help with his expose, see good team tools of ST Han. He's maybe viable in an ig88 team but then you have to discuss if that's viable itself. Currently he does a lord things fairly well, just none of them well ENOUGH to warrant his spot imo
  • Options
    Part of a Dot team. 88, leia, gg, vader, 86.
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Im currently working on GGuard as well. He is 25 shards from 7* but only g8 atm. I want to try 88-L, Vader, GGuard, Phasma and Lando.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    He's not bad really, problem is everything he dies somone else does better
    has the abreviation GG, see General grevious

• Options
    Honestly, I wonder why he's not a scoundrel. He really should be just so that people can have another avenue to get their five scoundrels.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    I've played with this squad, but I haven't developed them enough to be viable:

Dooku (L)
    Sid
    Vader
    Kylo
    GG

Line up lots of dots for the culling blade with this line up plus stuns and counters. It must not work because I never see this team.
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    I've played with this squad, but I haven't developed them enough to be viable:

Dooku (L)
    Sid
    Vader
    Kylo
    GG

Line up lots of dots for the culling blade with this line up plus stuns and counters. It must not work because I never see this team.

Did you increase Sid's potency to get his dots to stick?
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Nah, these are probably D or E Team characters in my overall squad. It is something I eventually want to try out, but I have other priorities.

BTW, does Dooku have dots? I thought that was Vader/Sid....
  • Options
    I haven't figured it out either. He was fun in a Teebo(L) EE, JKA, GG, QGJ run I did. All of those toons are max gear for me. Was nice to have EE rez him because he died fairly quick.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Well now that he'll become a scoundrel, he might get interesting with a Greedo lead but hard to tell.