Strong Player Question

HI Guys,

It's obvious that some people really know this game well. I'd really like your opinion on who the best at each position are. (And if there are good synergy teams please let me know)

Tank
Healer
Damage
Debuff

Replies

• Maybe not "the best" at each position because that could vary on team a bunch, but what i'm looking for is some advice on who is good at each position.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Just my opinion, others may use others but this is my general use. I'm listing more than one per category but in order of preference.
    Tank/Support: Phasma, Poe, Chewy
    Healer: Luminara, Barris, JC
    Damage: Dooku, Ren, Leia (I think Rey will fit in well here but I haven't unlocked her yet)
    Debuff: Phasma

I have pretty much stopped using tanks and use Phasma as a controller type. She slows down the other group while buffing my team and allowing for some extra hits.
  • Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to know Phasma is good since I went for her early. I need to focus on JC more.
  • I see sid in a lot of teams. Is he considered Damage?
  • Sid can fit in almost any lineup. Some as a great choice and others as just a good choice. Due to the prevalence of speed and meter control, I like poe as a tank currently. Luminara is the only healer I feel comfortable with though I don't have bariss.
  • fives for tank, luminara healer unless you have barris
  • SId is dangerous against teams which have healers. His immune to heal damage makes every hit against any opponent count - Barris changes the equation now-a-days where she can heal even if there is immune to heal :(
  • Thank you all! What is the thought on Boba? I have him at 4 stars and he is one of my higher levels. I like his AOE but maybe he's too weak? Slow?
  • Well i use Poggle as buffer and Lumi + Sid for my attackers. With the Poggle buff, Lumi deals 9-10K dmg with crit, while Sid hits for 4-5 K crit. I am working on Luke and Geonosian for attack, cuz my FOTP is only 3*. As for tank, there is such a choice. Personally i use Boba - I know that most of you hate that guy, but he is a beast. Got him 6* and full gear and he ab blocks at least 3 toons every time. But the best tank is Poe - very fast and pretty tanky as well. Dooku is good option, but is so hard to star up. I got lucky and got him from a bronzium and now he is 4* star and i don't use him. But overall Lumi is fitting perfectly in every squad. Let me say she is a must. And with the coming patch she will get stronger.