Any Ideas how to handle High Damage Teams?

TayLord
23 posts Member
edited January 2016
I have been thinking on this for awhile and have not been able to come up with any good answers. Right now I am running a team of Sidious, Poe, Luminara, Kylo, and Councilor. I am working on switching Councilor for Phasma, but waiting till I have her at 5*s at least. Also, I am mainly a F2P player. I have spent a little money, but dont plan on sinking a fortune into this game.

The teams I have trouble with are the Sidous, Leia, Poe, TFP, Maul/Rey type groups that shred my Poe in 1 round and continue to decimate the rest of my team.

Does anyone have a decent strategy to win against teams like this? With Leia going first all the time, I just cannot figure out how to stop her from wrecking 1 of my characters and then buffing everyone else so they finish the job.

Replies

• Dooku always shreds my team. Maybe you could get him. He's farmable.

Fight fire with fire.
  • Speed, Stuns, Debuffs are key.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Agree, add Dooku or Daka in there to stun opponents. Once you have Phasma and can slow them down some, that helps too.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Speed, Stuns, Debuffs are key.

this can work pretty well if you've got the characters for it. Me personally I've been using Barriss (lead), Gui-gon, Ct-5555, Ig-86, Tie Pilot. with the extra hitpoints from Barriss and the heal each turn plus her attack proc heal, and hit point equalization i'm usually able to take down high damage teams including the TYPICAL Phasma(lead)/Poe/Han/Tie pilot/Leia teams that people use as their cookie cutter go to team. I'm consciously trying to stay away from Leia/Poe at this point to see if I can make things work.

was actually able to take first in Arena yesterday with that team and hold it for the last 30 minutes. I'm liking the assist attacks.

but all comes down to what you have at your disposal. Qui-gon can be replaced by something like Biggs to get that extra assist attack assuming you don't have qui-gon as he's a chromium only character. rest are farmable although Barriss is HARD to farm. I've still only got her at 5* but she works just fine for me even at 5*.