The best feeling in the game...

Prev1
SmokeyJoe320
931 posts Member
edited July 2016
... to me is when you are in arena and you run into a team that typically gives you trouble but all the RNG goes your way for once and you blow that team off the map. I love that.

What's your best feeling?

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    That's a pretty top one for me. I'd add finding easier 11th and 12th nodes in GW to that now haha.

7th Star on a hero!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • @shaolinpunk Ha... yes! I guess I went over the tipping point becuase I went from the impossible node 12 to the gimme node 12 sometime this past week. But I should probably keep quiet about that :smile:

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I keep seeing pictures. Guess my Arena team isn't strong enough yet. I finished 35th last night, and couldn't get past 11 today. The day is coming.

Add to glorious feelings, getting the last 50/50 of a salvage for some gear10 pieces!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Ooo yeah! Getting that 50th furnace piece! Good one. Along those lines, when that piece of gear bumps you past the G9 wall to G10. Love that!
  • Can't get any good feeling from the game anymore, but still got to play daily. What is this sorcery?
  • Glarus
    68 posts Member
    When I crush a 5's or Dooku in Arena. I hate both of them. A lot.
  • No, the best feeling is finally maxing out a character and then adding them onto your squad. And using them, that is what made galactic war somewhat fun for me, but that fun has worn away lately
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    No, the best feeling is finally maxing out a character and then adding them onto your squad. And using them, that is what made galactic war somewhat fun for me, but that fun has worn away lately

Like one of the beast ones, Aayla, RG or Rey, yeah that was awesome, to push them over gear 8.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    when you are farming a 50 piece gear to advance to max gear, waste 220 energy for the last 2 pieces, are out of cheap refreshes and get 2 in a row with the remaining 20 energy.
    The pure frustration followed by the joy of getting a character to max gear is really fulfilling.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ... to me is when you are in arena and you run into a team that typically gives you trouble but all the RNG goes your way for once and you blow that team off the map. I love that.

When the **** does that ever happen?
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    For me it's when we get a shiny new release with great content that is written so beautifully and has been properly tested... man I love that feeling... well at least I think that would be my greatest and I think I'd love it....
  • Uninstalling

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • 7th star on a character.... Hands down my favorite.... I have 26 now and every time the excitement of having another character that I can use is awesome..... If course gear is always a headache but to me having a character hit 7* is like being in the red zone.... You are set up to score big with just a bit more effort.... (unless it's a character like cup) but even then I still enjoy my 7* plo koon even if he is mostly useless....
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    When I complete my dailies in like 30 minutes and don't have to play (or, can't play) for like 12 hours! Kidding.

Hm... I was actually thinking about this like last week. I realized this game has the same appeal to me as a "clicker" game. I think for me, it was when they had the double drops in Cantina. I'm convinced they halved the shard drop rate during that event (tinfoil hat and all), but it was still so nice to all those cantina tokens! Really helped give me a little boost. I hope they do it again, but not really expecting it.
  • No, the best feeling is finally maxing out a character and then adding them onto your squad. And using them, that is what made galactic war somewhat fun for me, but that fun has worn away lately

Yep.

But when the devs mess up and give us crystals, it makes me all warm and cozy inside.

• When I bite into the lemon just as the Rancor dies.

Hail Santa!
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    When Rey doesn't get revived by Daka while taunt is up.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    When the raid reward is the mkv detonator you just started farming to get your character to g10
  • taking numero uno on the leader board.

qXES3Fyl.jpg
  • Lol, when the devs reward us with chewy shards.
  • The 100th shard on a node farm.
  • Getting those last few credits to promote or level 80 a character.
    Having that last piece of gear or proto to upgrade your toon's gear level.
    Opening the character screen and having magically obtained enough MKIII mats to upgrade an ability.
    Opening a Bronzium and getting a 4* character as the reward.
    Buying that last 5 shard pack from any shop to promote a character up a star level.
    Opening your in-game mail to have 500 free crystals from the devs.
    Any new event that rewards 10 Vader shards upon completion in your Achievements.
    Not losing rank all day in Arena.
    Having useable gear in Shipments.
  • When you finally get that last piece to go from gear 9 to 10 and all of the new gear already has green plus signs.

When you actually have the credits to take a toon from nothing to level 80 gear 8+.
  • When gearing is done and all that's left is yellow mystery cogs with question marks. #hearts
    I was drinking coffee when I read that and it is all over my shirt now. :D Better get cleaned up. LMFO.
  • ... to me is when you are in arena and you run into a team that typically gives you trouble but all the RNG goes your way for once and you blow that team off the map. I love that.

When the **** does that ever happen?
    Haha. Just happened today for me. I was so pumped I made the thread. AI Han got stunned on first turn, my first 3 hits on rey killed her without a turn, 88's AoE put crazy debuffs on Everyone.... AI Old Ben was like ****?? Lol. It was awesome. The match took like 40 seconds.

Hahaha... hey I liked that! I happened to be finishing him off that week and those were very handy lol. Completely random and unexpected too so that actually does qualify here.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    when you have just enough energy for one sim left, and you need one purple gear to complete the gear piece and raise the characters gear level, and you actually get that purple gear from the sim you used your last energy on

rare I know, but its happened to me a couple times
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    ... to me is when you are in arena and you run into a team that typically gives you trouble but all the RNG goes your way for once and you blow that team off the map. I love that.

I came into the thread thinking it was obvious trolling... But you're being for real. :smile: Agreed, this is about the very best feeling you can attain in the game, currently.

However... the opposite effect - having RNG rook you vs a team you know you can and always DO beat - is by far the WORST feeling and happens a lot more often than that "best" feeling, sadly.
  • For me, it was beating the #1 Arena team on the last battle before payout. It was the team I had no business beating (power was >9K above mine) but I figured "what the heck" and tried anyway. It was RNG luck for sure, but still awesome nonetheless.