Here are the update notes for 7/27/2016.General
- Wedge Antilles is the daily login character for August.
- Biggs Darklighter & Wedge Antilles have been updated! They now deal more damage, are more effective at fighting the Empire, and gain incredible synergies when battling alongside each other!
- Geonosian Spy will remain in Aurodium packs until the next Aurodium pack update in August.
- MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace will be placed back into Shipments and MK 6 Nubian Design Tech will be taken out.
- Increased Frequency of Raid Gear showing up in Shipments
- Mod Shipments have changed in the following ways:
- Prior to unlocking Mod Challenges only 1, 2 and 3 star Mods will be available in Mod Shipments.
- Upon completion of ALL Tier 1 Mod Challenges 4 star Mods will start to appear in Mod Shipments.
- Upon completion of ALL Tier 2 Mod Challenges 5 star Mods will start to appear in Mod shipments.
- Grand Master Yoda: "Masterstroke" will no longer grant Critical Damage Up when hitting an IG-86 Sentinel Droid with "Droid Squad Tactics."
- Jedi Consular now plays a blue visual effect when the cooldown reduction effect on his Basic ability triggers.
- Jedi Knight Anakin: Allies will now gain Advantage from "Always on the Offensive" when they are dodged even if they already had Advantage.
- Grand Moff Tarkin: Offense Down inflicted by "Intimidation Tactics" can now be dispelled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Damage Over Time effects inflicted by IG-88's Leader Ability to be Unresistable. This bug did not go out with the update today and will instead go out with the next update.
- Ewok Scout: "Ewok Ambush" will no longer remove Turn Meter when the attack is Evaded.
- Snowtrooper: "Assault Training" now correctly grants Turn Meter to Empire allies.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Door Control Panel to be unavailable in phases 2 and 3 of The Pit raid on attempts after the player's first on that phase.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
Post edited by EA_Jesse on