LVL 60 Forum Players Ally Code Compendium

2Next

Replies

• SilverSargeant
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My leader is Sidious, if you could change that, thanks.
    And here is this:

4p3zX21.png
  • Options
    Is this list only for other 60+ or lower lvl peeps can ask for help too and not just the OP?
  • Options
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Updated. Also, I changed Rank to Best Rank so if you all just want to screenshot your best Arena rank you've obtained and post it I will update your rank. And as you all level up once the cap is lifted I can update that too.

Could you remove a rank? Because my best was much higher. I simply don't compete as hard at the moment, so I stay in within a certain easy to maintain range at the moment while I focus elsewhere. Thanks.
  • Options
    My 2nd Leader is 7* Sid..thanks,im already at the list, just wanna give some info to be updated.
  • Options
    Anzial wrote: »
    Is this list only for other 60+ or lower lvl peeps can ask for help too and not just the OP?

I don't think there is really a rule to using the list. I just created it for my personal use, all of the codes were found in the ally code section or this thread and I just decided to collect the rank stats as well and put them in a sheet.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    I am always top 20 in my sever depending on activity and timing, need strong allies so I can get 3 stars, please add me 146-413-627