Thanks for breaking B2!!!!!! Grr

Taramel
601 posts Member
So since this latest update B2's buff immunity is blocking Droid crit chance buff passives. Way to go guys.

Here is my proof... My 86 has a 99% crit chance on his basic without HK lead.... So 125% basically.. Prior to this he crit every attack with his basic as he should. Since update once B2 landed buff immunity he landed 1 crit on 5 basic attacks... Wow test your updates much?

Replies

• Kind of a small sample size don't ya think.... 5 attacks?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    In this case his crit chance is over 100% so it should crit all the time. Sample size should have nothing to do with it.
  • RNG ::kappa::
  • They broke something with an update?!?
    Never. I refuse to believe it.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    That just means his critical will proc every attack but a AI toon can still resist. There are 2 parts to the equation. Did you notice there are critical avoidance mods now?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    So you would like to report a bug, sir?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Crit avoidance is 24% that is currently available. Apply that to 125% and its still over 100%.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    On my initial observations, buff block seems to be blocking passives, and possibly some elements of leadership abilities too. Too soon to call it definitively. 86 is an excellent test case though - +50% crit chance on his basic.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @SmokeyJoe320 you can't resist a critical hit not sure were you got that idea... And yes even with crit avoidance mods my crit chance was still 107% so still 100% crits should have happened. And yes sample size is not needed when it should be 100% and i was getting about 1 in 5 crits.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Taramel wrote: »
    @SmokeyJoe320 you can't resist a critical hit not sure were you got that idea... And yes even with crit avoidance mods my crit chance was still 107% so still 100% crits should have happened. And yes sample size is not needed when it should be 100% and i was getting about 1 in 5 crits.

Because critical avoidance mods exist?? I have a one dot mod with 15% avoidance. Are you sure it doesn't go higher than that on better mods? Or stacked mods?
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    It only appears on 1 mod and maxes out at 24%.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Have done several more battles since this and yes it is broken for sure...