DS Hard 5-A

Is this mission bugged?? Once I get to Chewbacca (boss) he gets 2-3 turns to my 1 and just keeps attacking and self healing. I usually have a 4 v 1 and he kills me every time! Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• Need slow and heal immunity debuffs for him.
  • I have plasma for slow and sid for heal immunity. But he turns are so fast, the debuffs don't last very long.
  • It is possible at level 60. I used poggle to buff the other attackers. It's tough. I once had one character left against a lone chewbacca. Chewy hit him 4 consecutive times, killing him before I could move. It's a combination of luck and high lever high damage attackers.
  • SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Jakeless :
    Counter-attacks, turn-meter gains/losses, slows, healing immunity, and DoT's should see you through it. It was a tough fight if I recall, but it's manageable. Think my composition was something like: Sid, Kylo, Talia, Dooku, and Phasma.

Recognize how often he uses the heal (not the taunt with + max HP) and make sure he'll have healing immunity on him when he does it. Sid's is a 2-round duration, or 3-round if Deathstroke is lv 5 (which is a significant upgrade I recommend).

Now that I think about it, the DoT's probably did the bulk of the work. Having Sid use his AoE and Tallia use her 3rd ability each cool-down in addition to Kylo primarily using his normal attack, that should keep quite a few DoT's on him. Combine that with healing immunity debuffs and you should be golden.
  • I mowed him down pretty quick with Phasma, FOTP, FOC, FOST, and Sidious. All the extra attacks made it a peace of cake. Had a hard time with other teams.
  • Thank you everyone for responses. I need to level up my DS team...they suck! :)