Should I farm Lumi?

Gabe
36 posts Member
Background info first. I have a good arena team (usually between 100-30) I finish GW 9 out of 10 times and I almost have every light mission 3 starred. So I don't really need her. Phasma is seven stars. I guess she could replace JC in my arena team and also finally give me a 5th member for my light side but I'm just not sure it is worth it. I already have poggle and dathcha unlocked from bronziums should I start with them? Both seem to need other characters to work well that I don't have. Also should I wait for the update to see if anyone gets added to GW rewards? Any input will be helpful. Thank you

Replies

• Lumi > JC .... This shouldn't really be a post. You don't have anymore posting privileges until you screenshot a check mark over her face from GW shipments indicating you've purchased some shards
  • Gabe
    36 posts Member
    Lumi > JC .... This shouldn't really be a post. You don't have anymore posting privileges until you screenshot a check mark over her face from GW shipments indicating you've purchased some shards

Haha noted.
  • You know I dont even use JC except for my B team in galactic wars. I use talia more actually. Luminara 6* is just rock solid!!
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Luminara hits hard and has best heal in game, plus fast speed and ability block. There's no contest
  • I know she is better than JC, just didn't seem like she was that much better. No one has made any point about Dathcha or Poggle. I guess I'll wait a couple days to see if I can get some more input. Thanks you guys for your replies.
  • I like poggle in my developing droid team. He's raved about in other poggle threads.
  • There's no point levelling up a piece of a team unless you have the other pieces, or unless you are done levelling up your A-team, then you can focus on developing a B-team.
  • She is the best gw character by FAR. She has a better heal than JC and a way better attack than him. She should be your top 1 or 2 player not, 5 or 6
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you want a team with a healer, go Lumi. If you don't care about that, then there are other options.

However, seeing that you already have a nice 7* support in Phasma, I think it would be the best pickup. Poggle is great, but I think you will only need one support per team.

I have 7* Lumi and 7* JC both max gear. Lumi hits a little harder with her base attack, but her special ability block is great and does 500-1000 more damage. Also her heal is significantly better. Basically Lumi can fit that 5th spot on almost any lineup, while my 7* JC will lose his PVP spot once I can level up my new characters