Biggs darklighter, worth it?

Aleb93
36 posts Member
I am a mid-tier platter of +-lv60 and have Biggs in 3rd team, I have no one to farm now in GW, is he viable now?

Replies

• Boxmint
    127 posts Member
    Not really but depends on team. If you have rebels maybe. Anyone else he really isnt
  • He's gonna be ok as a plug and play toon for any squad, better in a rebel team and the best in rebel team with wedge. I plan on starting him as soon as Cad Bane is good enough to do scoundrel events with
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Biggs is at least somewhat useful due to calling an assist. Anytime you get an extra hit on the other team is a good thing.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    He's gonna be garbage in arena without wedge and a rebel lead. He's just too slow on his own.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    He is there for droids, imo. So on a rebel teamvs droids, je goes, droid aoe, biggs is now up there fighting for next to act with his own full tm bar. If he calls st han or luke, you can have a good match. Hrs and aackbar also gain tm on their basics. So there are a lot of rebels that biggs can pull to get your party started, early.

Also gonna be good against empire, obviously.

By himself, no. Biggs is just a complement to a team with specific attributes. You are not going to probably ever run him with Ben L and rey and rg.