Help me get through the light side battles

goobstoob
171 posts Member
edited January 2016
So I may have messed myself up here, as I focused mostly on farming dark side characters and prioritizing them and their abilities, and I find myself unable to really get through the light side battles. Help me out with some advice if you got it on how to get through the light side stuff.
here are my characters: (Everyone is at level 50)
Light Side:
Ahsoka 2*
Chewy 3*
Poe 4*
JC 3*
Jawa 3*

Currently farming Luminara but it's slow going as when I figured out I had this problem, I was in the middle of farming Poggle and now with only being 1-2 days away from getting him I don't want to stop. the plan is once I finish him, I will switch gw farm to lumi.

Just so you know what I prioritized for:
Sidious 4* (almost 5)
IG-88 4*
HK-47 4*
IG-86 3*
Talia 4*
Geonotian Soldier 4*

Dooku is at 46/50 farm and FOTP is at 6/10

Any other helpful advice I can get on synergies would be welcome too. I usually hover in the arena around 60th. Haven't been able to break into top 50 yet, been playing for 4 weeks now completely F2P so paying is not my answer.
Additional Note, I haven't been able to quite finish a GW either and it's really frustrating. I can get to the second to last battle almost everytime, but it seems like at some point in the middle of the run I always face a team with a heavily powered Dooku that I just have a lot of trouble with. Thx for any and all help.

Replies

• anyone?
  • Being in top 100 is fine. You have enough crystall to refill 1 cantina 2 mission.

Bear in mind, gw is more important than arena. Plan how to win gw as soon as possible. It's hard to accomplish with 2 healer. Get lumi to 4*. Poggle can wait. I know you want him for droid team.

let say you stick with poggle, assuming you 50, you will start lumi at 53, unlock her at 58. Imagine how many credit, droid, shipment you missed. Not to mention the most rare comoditi even p2p cannot buy with money, purple mat which drop in final 4 battle.

Ok.. you get poggle, climb arena to top 50, what will you earn? Extra 50 crystal + arena token for hk & 88

Upgrade jc to 4*. Get dooku. Use dooku, geno, sid. Poe, jc/talia. Retreat after 4 of your team go. Take out their fastest member first. Rinse and repeat. Only use poe taunt when you need jc to heal in 5th turn. And continue to next round without retreat. Maybe you could do it with 2 healer.

Good luck
  • yea i never looked at it that way. makes sense. I will switch to Lumi for now and get her in a couple days, then finish poggle. only thing is, do they switch what is farmable in GW/Cantina/Arena Shipment very often?
  • Woohoo! Still don't have dooku but I just won GW for the first time with your above listed strategy. Thanks! and yes, the rewards are well worth it. I shouldve been focusing on it much sooner, hopefully i didn't go too far down the wrong path. i just dinged level 51 today