Rip City, F2P Friendly Guild looking for 5 members - T7 Guild - UPDATE 2

djlott
469 posts Member
edited August 2016
wiJiayC.jpg

We are OFFICIALLY a T7 RAID guild and about to start our 3rd T7 (08/05 @3PM Pacific). We have strong guild members that are very active. We have a very robust Discord server (member requirement) complete with Lieutenants and Officers.

We need about five (5) strong candidates with a decent 7* line-up to continue the plundering of heroic loot. We completed the T7 Heroic in less than 24 hours!

Our guild requirements are as follows:

* Level 75 or higher (of course 80 is preferred)
* You must be willing to hit 400 daily guild coins (firm requirement)
* Participate in Raids - amazingly enough, we have members that do not. They get booted.
* Participate in Daily Guild activities (LS, DS, GW, etc.)
* Join Discord - All the fun happens here
* Minimum of five, 7* toons, Ten 6* (loose requirement)

Come equipped and ready for T7 Heroic. This is our goal and it is firm.

PM me if you're interested.
Post edited by djlott on

Replies

• EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Bump
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • Our discord is very active and friendly, lots of strategic debate and entertaining banter. We even have a useful quick reference list for important info. Even if you are struggling to get the best out of your roster, we'll get you trained up and blowing chunks out of the Rancor and arena teams in no time! Leadership positions are also regularly available to those with the potential and drive. One way or another, we'll ensure you get the maximum amount of fun out this game.
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Bump
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Updated the initial OP since we are now officially a T7 Guild. The loot is pouring in folks. Join us and have a great time. We have a Lieutenant's program, officers club and other guild perks. And we regularly distribute our top winnings to help promote player growth.
  • Hi,

I am currently in a guild and they seem scared to jump into T7. I believe I fit your requirements.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ruggedone/

Only question I have what time zone is your guild in. I am eastern time and the guild I am in is Pacific. It sucks to start a raid and it's 1AM in the morning for me and by the time I get to jump in we are already in Phase 3.

I've played everyday since early December and I am not F2P, I consider myself a low spender maybe $20/month.

Please hit me up with info when you can.

Cheers
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Rugged1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am currently in a guild and they seem scared to jump into T7. I believe I fit your requirements.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ruggedone/

Only question I have what time zone is your guild in. I am eastern time and the guild I am in is Pacific. It sucks to start a raid and it's 1AM in the morning for me and by the time I get to jump in we are already in Phase 3.

I've played everyday since early December and I am not F2P, I consider myself a low spender maybe $20/month.

Please hit me up with info when you can.

Cheers

We are pacific time but we usually start a raid at 5pm PST. Does that work for you? If so please DM me your ally code and we will add you asap
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Updated OP above. Starting T7 today, Aug 5th at 3PM PST. PM soon if you want to join.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Slots are filling up quickly folks. If you want to get in on today's T7 raid, reply to this thread. You don't have to publicly provide your player ID. Just reply and one of my lieutenants or officers will PM you direct.
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Bump